You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worst Bad Beat.....EVER.....By Mr Orford

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Worst Bad Beat.....EVER:
Not your usual bad beat, but arrgggghhhhhhhh it was horrible !!   Just woke up after the worst dream ever. I was on holiday with various people and we were staying in a caravan. (must have had a bad year on the tables!!) I had a room with two single beds and had a gorgeous girlfriend. (never got her name !!) Anyway during the first night.....I'll spare you the best bits and skip to the worst !! Who should barge into my room and kick me out of bed.....Richard Orford !! Him and his mate, made me sleep in the other bed while they had their wicked way with my girlfriend. She loved it.... I saw it all (close up, and it is now in my head).... it was horrible. Why would you do that Richard !!  Surely SKY, that is not in his contract, to manifest himself into peoples dreams. Punish him, I want him punished. I also want an apology and entry into a major tournament. It was worse than nightmare on Elm Street !! Maybe this is a regular thing that Richard does! Stalks Sky poker players in their dreams and dishes out his own bad beats to get his own back. I'm sure the Sunday Sport would like to know about this !! Need a brandy to calm down now.  Good morning to you all
Posted by SirSimon
Sounds to me like it was your girlfriend that got punishednice work rich 1 of the lads some might say lol !!!! Fair play Mr Orford you should have a pay rise dealing with peoples needs outside of your shift !!!! your the man  ;0)

ps good morning

Comments