You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Funny Blog? Not really.

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

No, not that "funny", I mean "strange". It was meant to be about Poker, but it's about 2,000 words long - so far - & we have barely mentioned poker yet.

It's a 4-parter, so give me time, & the poker will eventually be there. Maybe....

It's HERE

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Good Post TK....Its a shame that persecution continues in 2010 and lots of people automatically associate their community with nicking the sugar out of someone's coffee. Probably the most MORAL people out there in all honesty, but like any group in society there are always one or two to spoil it for the majority...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Funny Blog? Not really.:
    Good Post TK....Its a shame that persecution continues in 2010 and lots of people automatically associate their community with nicking the sugar out of someone's coffee. Probably the most MORAL people out there in all honesty, but like any group in society there are always one or two to spoil it for the majority...
    Posted by emilyegg
    100% agreed, there is bad in all groups of society. And good.

Because Tom & I chat a lot, most days, & I know his family, I've learnt quite a bit about Romany Gypsy life, & Gypsies. They live by the most extraordinary code of ethics, morality & honesty, which is very unusual in this day & age.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Funny Blog? Not really.:
    In Response to Re: Funny Blog? Not really. : 100% agreed, there is bad in all groups of society. And good. Because Tom & I chat a lot, most days, & I know his family, I've learnt quite a bit about Romany Gypsy life, & Gypsies. They live by the most extraordinary code of ethics, morality & honesty, which is very unusual in this day & age.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Very true TK. I am not a big TV watcher, but did see a programme recently about Gypsy Weddings, really interesting insight...but again (sadly) persecution and ignorance were in abundance towards the people.
  • edited March 2010
    It says a great deal about the country we live in when we will spend millions of pounds supporting people who have no right to be here, yet we try and force a man and his family off the land that he owns.

A very sad reflection on this country.  

Your friend sounds like a top class bloke TK,  wish more people were like him 
  • edited March 2010
    Some people live their lives in mobile homes and are very happy, some people spend their lives looking for their cars, each to their own I say.