You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WEBBY HE OF COLOUR / THE LASTEST NEWS READ ON!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
yeh, you always got a laugh with them both, but he needs to make sure they dont do a mickjenn on him

Comments

• edited March 2010

Well he just came on my table as a observer and told me the following ,

i believe he would want you guys/gals to know the following ,

he is forum banned for 3 months  so is chels ,

when he comes back after his 3 month ban ,

his account will be closed if he gets in to trouble again ,

so he said he is going to focus on his poker from now on ,

and let his poker do the talking for him.

personaly i like webby ,

he brings what us Irish say is a bit of crack to the forum ,

but then i know the mods have their job to do as well .

p.s  please don't shoot the messenger lol !

• edited March 2010
    wat is good for one should be good for another. so why is this guy allowed his chat back after so long and mj not ? as i understand its not the 1st time he has had a ban. can anyone from sky or you good people out there in laptop land put any light on this.del
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: WEBBY HE OF COLOUR / THE LASTEST NEWS READ ON!:
    wat is good for one should be good for another. so why is this guy allowed his chat back after so long and mj not ? as i understand its not the 1st time he has had a ban. can anyone from sky or you good people out there in laptop land put any light on this.del
    Posted by DELTA
    I believe that the minimum punishment is a month, this is considered a slap on the wrist, however i believe they have someone that reviews the offence and punishment and can add more time depending on the nature and seriousness. You will never get a reply to their deliberations, its their forum and they make the rules i suppose.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: WEBBY HE OF COLOUR / THE LASTEST NEWS READ ON!:
    In Response to Re: WEBBY HE OF COLOUR / THE LASTEST NEWS READ ON! : I believe that the minimum punishment is a month, this is considered a slap on the wrist, however i believe they have someone that reviews the offence and punishment and can add more time depending on the nature and seriousness. You will never get a reply to their deliberations, its their forum and they make the rules i suppose.
    Posted by loonytoons

The truth   .. The  whole truth ..  And nothing but the truth ""

As the used to  say in    "Hill Street Blues" 

"Lets take it easy  out there guys"   

"http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2386726/hill_street_blues_opening_theme_version_1.swf

And before anyone says it  NO  I dont look like    Bruce Weitz   grrrrr !
  • edited March 2010
    spoke to webby on the tables on sat, we havnt always seen eye to eye, but had a good laugh, light hearted and a pleasure to play with. seemed very relaxed. bit like marmite is webby " love him or hate him" i would put him on my toast in the mornings now. gl webby