You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO III

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
It's here!!!

I knew you'd like that...

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi Rich/Guys, I've signed up for the winning team again!

Just to let you know the dates for the upcoming TKO III show march, then they go back to feb, i'm reasonably sure that April comes after March.

I'm looking forward to Team Tikay taking the honours again!!
  • edited March 2010
    C'mon Team Burgundy Fields...let's take this young whipper-snapper down :o)

x
  • edited March 2010

Old Biddy Sympathieser Alliance  vs Team Father Dougal Maguire

This is a tricky one to decide who i pledge my loyalty to lol! :)

• edited March 2010
    WELL I THINK I AM IN NOT SURE BUT FOR ME AS HECKLER IN CHIEF ITS TK ALL THE WAY FTW
  • edited March 2010

Ok i have gone with my fellow  Irishman mad as a hatter DPfitz,

anyone else wish to join us in the wonderland tea party tko111 ?
  • edited March 2010

well come back rich ,

it was a quiet week ,

you didn't miss much ,

just webstergate  nowt else really ,

it was a unbelievable agreeable wild west town weekend in the forum  ,

no fights ,

you must have sprayed the forum with valium gas before you went on hols ,

own up rich !!!

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III:
    Hi Rich/Guys, I've signed up for the winning team again! Just to let you know the dates for the upcoming TKO III show march, then they go back to feb, i'm reasonably sure that April comes after March. I'm looking forward to Team Tikay taking the honours again!!
    Posted by skicowboys

Thanks for the spot skicowboys.

I'll make sure that's corrected pronto
  • edited March 2010
    Old Biddy Sympathieser Alliance  vs Team Father Dougal Maguire This is a tricky one to decide who i pledge my loyalty to lol! :)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    What?

You don't HAVE a decision to make. Or a choice.

Please proceed with the Team tikay Heckling & Harassing Duties with immediate effect.

I trust that is clearly understood?
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know if I'm entered or not. I used the link to the promotions page and entered the code but it just comes up ''not recognised''

I haven't had an email this time either.

Am I missing something or just having another 'moment'

As I have never won a game or a point and I'm always on the losing team I am open to offers......... highest bid DOESN'T get me :o)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III : What? You don't HAVE a decision to make. Or a choice. Please proceed with the Team tikay Heckling & Harassing Duties with immediate effect. I trust that is clearly understood?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes Boss!!!!

Just thought i'd test out the waters somewhat! :)

How confident should we feel that a 5-0 hammering is on the cards and yet again another £1,000 freeroll?....

• edited March 2010
    I don't know if I'm entered or not. I used the link to the promotions page and entered the code but it just comes up ''not recognised'' I haven't had an email this time either. Am I missing something or just having another 'moment' As I have never won a game or a point and I'm always on the losing team I am open to offers......... highest bid DOESN'T get me :o)
    Posted by elsadog

if you accidentally click the 'redeem' button twice it may throw you an error message. this won't affect your entry though and as long as you have entered the correct code you'll be 'in'.

(i've just checked, and yes, elsadog - you are IN!)

i'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure all emails will be sent out after registration has closed.

thanks
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks Rich ... spot on as usual
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know if I'm entered or not. I used the link to the promotions page and entered the code but it just comes up ''not recognised'' I haven't had an email this time either. Am I missing something or just having another 'moment' As I have never won a game or a point and I'm always on the losing team I am open to offers......... highest bid DOESN'T get me :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Open to offers, eh?

This any good?

• edited March 2010

Welcome aboard Team "We Iz Winnas, Init", to TRIP5, Mabby, Ski, Woof, & my Senior Heckler & Harasser, CraigCT.

I predict a comfy 3-2 victory, & the Winners Freeroll is all ours. Again.
  • edited March 2010
    Welcome aboard Team "We Iz Winnas, Init", to TRIP5, Mabby, Ski, Woof, & my Senior Heckler & Harasser, CraigCT. I predict a comfy 3-2 victory, & the Winners Freeroll is all ours. Again.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh yes i've been promoted :) - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Boooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!

However i feel that Team Tikay needs also it very own Captain of Vice like Team Loservilledonkplop II had in Richard Orford but one that is a WINNER and not a LOSER!!!!!

• edited March 2010
    The Baz is back in it, innit :)
  • edited March 2010
    The rat is in it, innit. Back again for the old man, roll on the split week,  cash in both again

By the way Rich, all the dates say March now lol
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    DPFITZ all the way!!!
  • edited March 2010
    FITZ Me Like a Glove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    This is my first TKO, ive signed up for tikays team but hope i signed up right so gl everyone :)
  • edited March 2010
    hi rich could you let me know if ive signed up right please as got error message
  • edited March 2010
    hi rich could you let me know if ive signed up right please as got error message
    Posted by kennybad

yep you're in.

just click here and have a read through the thread - hopefully it should explain why you may get an error message.

thanks.
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    Gotta be Team Fitz..............defo win unless Tikay is able to 'somehow' sit on a table of away players throughout again ;)
  • edited March 2010
    If its good enough for Trev is good enough for me .... Sorry Tikay i'm jumping ship, you will have to find another dancer

• edited March 2010
    Never fear I am here - I am in and looking forward to taking on those other lot in Team luckbox which Phil12uk joined - pfft!! Team Tikay all the way and I am at your service Sir!!
  • edited March 2010

Thanks Dylan, tigger, CraigBoxCT, & IanLabrat.

KILL!
  • edited March 2010
    im in i think?fighting for the master
  • edited March 2010
    ladies and lords,

it is with great pleasure and pride that i introuce to you the winning team of TKO III.

A knight in shining armour to finally dethrone the wicked saucerororer.
    i welcome one and all to join in this quest of moral bounty, to finally forge the divide between Father Kendal and "winning stuff".
    it's not gonna be easy, but i've got rocky on replay and an endless supply of pistaccios to arm me for the lengthy battles ahead. i recommend you take similar measures of training and preparation troops.

Finally, it will all be mine. i mean ours. yes, ours.

get onboad, wear your team team DP hat (tinfoil only), and rise up in poker unity with me to achieve ultimate greatness and bragging rights against the TK.

el capitan