You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

More Vegas satellites - any chance sky

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
There are satellites throughout the day priced at £2.85 to qualify for the Quarter finals that are held each night at 9pm. Was wondering if they could put some sats on throughout the night, maybe between 7:30pm and 10:30pm, for qualification into the next days Q/final. The reason i say this, is because there must be loads of players who cant make the daytime satellites like myself, but don't really want to pay the £13 direct entry. Anyone think this is a runner?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    yep, agree with this...   dnt see why not.

[more sats for me to bubble out of........  2 days runnin  :( ]
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to More Vegas satellites - any chance sky:
    There are satellites throughout the day priced at £2.85 to qualify for the Quarter finals that are held each night at 9pm. Was wondering if they could put some sats on throughout the night, maybe between 7:30pm and 10:30pm, for qualification into the next days Q/final. The reason i say this, is because there must be loads of players who cant make the daytime satellites like myself, but don't really want to pay the £13 direct entry. Anyone think this is a runner?
    Posted by loonytoons
     2 B JEZZZUSSS  a loony talking sense what next lol ,

totaly agree i for one would play them ,

you rock loonytoon ,

no wonder raver wants to elope with you  !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to More Vegas satellites - any chance sky:
    Posted by loonytoons
    this a good idea but it has ben tried before with other tournys and the sats never get enuf runners but im with you all way. del
  • edited March 2010
    Great idea,  I'm up for it 
  • edited March 2010

Thread sent to Suit-City.
  • edited March 2010
    There was a similar thread a while ago asking for evening sat's to the next nights big one I.E a 7pm 9pm & 11pm sat into the next nights open.

I think it's a fab idea as like you i can't actually play until about 6:15pm as i don't get back from work. I have to enter sats and blind out for 15 mins at the moment for the open so if i want to qualify for Vegas the same would be true

+1 spot on Idea
  • edited March 2010
    Totally agree, I don't get in till 7.00pm so later sats would be great.
  • edited March 2010
    Hi all,

Just to let you know, I have added 6 more satellites to the Vegas Quarter final, which have 3 minute blinds, running from 6pm to 7.20pm Monday to Saturday, so that players coming in from work can play these. I have also added additional satellites during the day to the Saturday lobby as well. I hope this helps to resolve the issue highlighted. (I will continue to review these over the next few days)

Anyway best of luck to you all - It's a fantastic package to be won....

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • edited March 2010
    Cheers Bernie,

My Vegas Final mission shall begin tomorrow after work. I again have to make the point that i know of no other Poker Site (and i've been on em all lol) where a request could be made like this one day and fulfilled the next. This is what makes Sky different !!!

Chris