You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY THE BEST POKER SITE??

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
we all moan about bad beats etc, personally ive had many in live torns to so it does happen. ive played on 8 different sites but on a personal level sky wins by far mainly because it pays in pound notes ,the community aspect is gr8 and the live torns are the best around.. rather than knock this site lets get behind it and welcome new players with open arms then take there cash lol.. post your thoughts ..b lukky

Comments

• edited July 2009
    hi i do really like skypoker, i play on different sites but nothing beats pkr.com. skypoker comes 2nd im afraid but still love skypoker so i aint gonna knock it

pooney
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY THE BEST POKER SITE??:
    hi i do really like skypoker, i play on different sites but nothing beats pkr.com. skypoker comes 2nd im afraid but still love skypoker so i aint gonna knock it pooney
    Posted by poon73
    poony m8 thx for ur comment
  • edited July 2009
    Couldn't agree more Kev. Bad beats happen everywhere and if you feel you get more tha ur fair share on Sky, then there are MANY other sites to go and play on! My reasons for staying with Sky are mainly the same as you - I love the banter and the meeting up at the excellent live events. The forum has been a great addition and the fact that Sky are so willing to listen and act upon its members suggestions is a fabulous testament to them. 

It is still a new site and is growing steadily. I personally am enjoying 'the ride' and am looking forward to many more fun and profitable years with Sky Poker.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY THE BEST POKER SITE??:
    Couldn't agree more Kev. Bad beats happen everywhere and if you feel you get more tha ur fair share on Sky, then there are MANY other sites to go and play on! My reasons for staying with Sky are mainly the same as you - I love the banter and the meeting up at the excellent live events. The forum has been a great addition and the fact that Sky are so willing to listen and act upon its members suggestions is a fabulous testament to them.  It is still a new site and is growing steadily. I personally am enjoying 'the ride' and am looking forward to many more fun and profitable years with Sky Poker.
    Posted by phil12uk
    hi phil gr8 comment bud hope u and ur million kids r good?