You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£2.85 Vegas Sats

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
If anyone manages to get to the weekly final sat from these £2.85 sats, it would be great if you could post on here or let ppl know somewhere.  I would rail you if I could, and if not I would defo be looking at your progress.  Wouldnt it be just brilliant if someone could qualify for vegas through one of these £2.85 sats.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Yep, I agree, it would be a fairly tale story if somebody went all the way for £2.85, I know it's very unlikely, but I'm hoping someone does it too. Good luck to all who enter.

I'd give it a go, but the put-off for me is that all the quarters, semis and the final are held at a time of day when I can't be at the tables.
  • edited March 2010
    I managed to get to the Vegas final last year from the lowest satellite. It was great fun going all the way and a great experiance playing all the great players in the final.

So if a average player like me can get all the way to the final a good player could go all the way and win it.