You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

250 Millionth Hand Celebration! – *COMPETITION*

123457»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: 250 Millionth Hand Celebration! – *COMPETITION*:
    i might be mistaken but i think that i have come third closest and get entry to big tournament? dont wanna miss this and am wondering if its going to be tonight? ok i will keep my eyes peeled and lookout for someone announcing the winners, if i am correct in what i am reading then the 3 winners will be achill 17:20 april 11th machka 20:00 april11th imacert 20:04 april 11th well done to my mate machka, we enjoyed a game on freeplay and isnt it just fitting that 2 freeplay winners get the chance to play a massive tournament? oh stuff me, thought i had won but i havent, thats just my bloody luck lately, thats just ruined my day, time to get some comfort food and watch the golf
    Posted by porkerman
    i would be a bit angry if I who play's  real money was not in, while freeplayers got rewarded. mmm just a thought.
  • edited April 2010
    what you on about bowie? its a FREE COMPETITION to enter and a lot of free play players have entered, your guess is no where near so its safe to say you aint winning nottin this time. and i havent won anyway so get off my case and stop having sly digs at me cos i cant afford to play cash yet, when i have got a bank balance i will be sure to look you up and take your money now!!!

dunkster out!!!
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010

Were you close to being the 250 millionth hand?

If so, see...HERE
  • edited April 2010
    great party but im dog tired
  • edited April 2010
    when will we find out which tournament we have been entered into.

cheers

achill
  • edited April 2010
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your entries.

The winners (after discarding illegitimate edited entries) were...

1st - Achill

2nd - Machka

and 3rd - imacert.

well done guys, i'll be in touch shortly with your prize details
  • edited April 2010
    yippee..........looking forward to playing in such a big tournament against quality players
  • edited April 2010

just received a pm from sky rich about the tournament entry that i have won for this wednesday in the 3k doublestack, rich would it be possible if you could change the day because every wednesday i will be taking my nannan to have her chemo-therapy?

ps: saturdays also not good for me for personal reasons. would be much appreciated if you could sort something out for a different day please rich, but if you cant not to worry i will miss out on this occasion

• edited April 2010
    sure no problem. how about The Open tonight (8pm)?
  • edited April 2010
    yes thats fine rich, was busy editing my post, thanks a lot for sorting this out for me
  • edited April 2010
    No probs i'll put you the tournament tonight.

good luck!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: 250 Millionth Hand Celebration! – *COMPETITION*:
    Hey Guys, Thanks for all your entries. The winners (after discarding illegitimate edited entries) were... 1st - Achill 2nd - Machka and 3rd - imacert. well done guys, i'll be in touch shortly with your prize details
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    By this do you mean cheaters??, ban em from future comps i say (and you said lool)!!
  • edited April 2010

Nice one Achill!!. I was on your table at the time and you did say you were going to be close.
    (you also said you would share your winnings with me if you remember.......)   :)
  • edited April 2010
    lol

i did ask rich to enter both of us into the primo but he would'nt oblige........sorry. 
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks for my entry into Thursdays 5K Bounty Hunter. 

Trevor Harris thinks he has psychic football powers but only the chosen 3 can predict when a one in 250,000,000 event will happen.
  • edited April 2010

''a one in 250,000,000 event will happen'' - you winning a tournament?

Well done mate.
  • edited April 2010
    I think I've paid my buy in for 249,999,943 so I'm due anytime soon.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm typing this while the tournament is still running, but well done to all who cashed.

It seems more than half the field didn't turn up, I know of at least one table where 5 out of 6 were away. It must have been one of the the most generous freerolls ever with 100 prizes of £10+ and maybe only around 100 players actually playing, the rest all being away.

At my table there were 5 players playing proper poker and just the 1 who was away. After losing 25% of my stack in early skirmishes I shut up shop, played ultra-tight and repeatedly ran the clock down while waiting for all the away players to be knocked out on other tables, it's a horrible way to play but it guaranteed me a tenner. I railed other tables after I got knocked out and saw that some away players actually won cash prizes, they will have a nice surprise when they next log in.

Thank-you Sky Poker...........roll on the 300 millionth hand!
  • edited April 2010
    A real generous payout structure, and the 'away' players were still getting blinded out at the 100 stage, which was the bubble with a guaranteed £10, i cashed £12:50 in 67th, and it was easy money, so well done sky, but rubbish participation tourney, with so many aways, but not your fault, i bet players will be moaning about the lack of quality freerolls in the future, but you put a genuine quality one on and then they dont bother and 75% of players dont turn up!! thanks again though.