You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My 1 and only sports question

edited March 2010 in The Shed
I have a footy question..........

In the middle of a football match, a man parachutes into the stadium while the ball is still in play and lands slap bang in the middle of the pitch, chute and all.

What action should the referee take??????

Answers on the back of a twenty pound note as usual sent to Airwalker.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Give a penalty to Man United ?
  • edited March 2010
    Dont know about the ref, but if you're playing Liverpool, kick the ball at the parachute, its bound to deflect past their keeper. lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: My 1 and only sports question:
    I have a footy question.......... In the middle of a football match, a man parachutes into the stadium while the ball is still in play and lands slap bang in the middle of the pitch, chute and all. What action should the referee take?????? Answers on the back of a twenty pound note as usual sent to Airwalker.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
     Sorry m8 didnt have a 20 so sent a 50 instead, hope that was ok
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: My 1 and only sports question :  Sorry m8 didnt have a 20 so sent a 50 instead, hope that was ok
    Posted by -TARAS-
    A fifty is fine and much appreciated thanks. I understand if you had no twentys due to lighting them all to fire up your fat cigars. Unfortunately i cannot send any change back to you as it is against company policy......and i have run out of envelopes.

Hope this is ok and will not end up as a complaint in area 51.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: My 1 and only sports question : A fifty is fine and much appreciated thanks. I understand if you had no twentys due to lighting them all to fire up your fat cigars. Unfortunately i cannot send any change back to you as it is against company policy......and i have run out of envelopes. Hope this is ok and will not end up as a complaint in area 51.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    You have ran out of points to play freerolls as well, by the looks of things.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: My 1 and only sports question : You have ran out of points to play freerolls as well, by the looks of things.
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOL   Thanks emily..thats why i'm on the cadge. Think i have some points left tho.

Hang on !!! have you been spying on me?
  • edited March 2010
    lol.....I am just kicking about, waiting to clean up some dog mess.............
  • edited March 2010
    lol.....I am just kicking about, waiting to clean up some dog mess.............
    Posted by emilyegg
    lol. I thought you were kidding with elsa but you seem to be getting her really mad. I never know who likes who on here.

Hope whatever you 2 have against each other gets worked out in the end.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: My 1 and only sports question : A fifty is fine and much appreciated thanks. I understand if you had no twentys due to lighting them all to fire up your fat cigars. Unfortunately i cannot send any change back to you as it is against company policy......and i have run out of envelopes. Hope this is ok and will not end up as a complaint in area 51.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
     NO PROB M8, IM NOT STUPID ANOTHER £50 ON ITS WAY SO YOU CAN SEND ME THE CHANGE FROM THE FIRST £50. THOUGHT YOU OUTSMARTED ME EH ? 
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: My 1 and only sports question :  NO PROB M8, IM NOT STUPID ANOTHER £50 ON ITS WAY SO YOU CAN SEND ME THE CHANGE FROM THE FIRST £50. THOUGHT YOU OUTSMARTED ME EH ? 
    Posted by gloria59
    lol n1....keep em coming