You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Grand National

edited April 2010 in The Shed
If you're a grand national nut keep an eye out right here in the Shed for some National related competitions!

coming to a forum near you.......sooooooooooon

Comments

• edited March 2010
    :o I havn't picked a winner for the grand national for the past 6 years.

• edited March 2010
    if we're having a Sky Poker sweepstake count me in ... as long as the shockers free mind (would be prapred to go upto 50p entry but no more )
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Grand National:
    If you're a grand national nut keep an eye out right here in the Shed for some National related competitions! coming to a forum near you.......sooooooooooon
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hey rich, Why not have a competition like the footy one,like pick the national winner or first 3,  tie breaker could be either  winning distance or time or number of horses to finish the race etc..good suggestion eh? worth a baseball cap,goodie bag, seat in wsop in vegas inc flights and accommodation and a couple of grand spending money ???? eh come on don't be tight...loooool..
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Grand National:
    In Response to Re: Grand National : Hey rich, Why not have a competition like the footy one,like pick the national winner or first 3,  tie breaker could be either  winning distance or time or number of horses to finish the race etc..good suggestion eh? worth a baseball cap,goodie bag, seat in wsop in vegas inc flights and accommodation and a couple of grand spending money ???? eh come on don't be tight...loooool..
    Posted by FINS

Don't you worry FIN i have lots of horsey related competitions up my sleeve!

Thanks for your suggestions though!
  • edited March 2010
    I agree with Rawhand with 'The package'...couple of the old boys down the bookies were tipping it.

I still gotta have a look through all the runners before i put any bets on..
  • edited March 2010

it's a bit of a lottery isn't it...pick one with a name you like and put everything you have on it....each way..thats my tip ;)

• edited March 2010
    character building 25/1 is a good e/w bet
  • edited March 2010
    after the run MON MOME had in the Gold Cup this MUST be ont he premises
  • edited April 2010
    OK then i don't normally give tips but here goes THE PACKAGE trainer David Pipe odds 18/1 Latest form (22121-210) deferentially due for a win. A good each way bet would be SNOWY MORNING trainer  Willie Mullins Odds 26/1 Latest form (1103223) Good luck

I really dont agree THE PACKAGE wont stay and form means nothing (last years winner) gonna stick my neck out COMPLY OR DIE  1 win & 1 place last two years ran a cracker at cheltenham just distance to short. 20/1 go get it.