You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Blatant chuffness being shown, I do apologise (NOT)

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
They all count jock.  Nice 1. A hundred quid is huge for me right now.  booooooom

Comments

• edited March 2010
    As some of you may have noticed from a Blog I wrote entitled "Variance", the initial success I enjoyed when I first started playing on here diminished somewhat recently.

After a bit an analysis and with some helpful comments and advice from the forum masses, I decided that I had become a victim of my own success.  

As my Bank Roll increased I applied the same percentage of it to the games I was willing to play.  I think this resulted in me playing at a level for which I wasn't ready  (YET).  I took it down a level and well...... "Variance" will tell you what I have done.

Anyway, getting to the point, eventually,  moving down the level, has led to an increase in the SNG's I am cashing and after making the final table on 3 MTT's....... tonight.......

£250 Bounty Hunter

JockBMW

£70 + £33.81 Head Prizes + 30 League Points

fozza108

£42 + £47.12 Head Prizes + 26 League Points

beaky

£28 + £19.69 Head Prizes + 18 League Points

The money isn't large by the standards of some on here, the field wasn't hugh either but it was more the fact that  I have won another MTT. (The Final table Quad kings, followed four hands later by Quad jacks helped a bit ;)  )

Anyway for those of you that gave me words of advice and encouragement,  thanks. 

To Fozza108 and beaky, thanks for a great game and a brilliant chat.

See you guys on the tables
  • edited March 2010
    Runs like that will give you a tidy profit in no time! WP Sir, keep up the good work!!!

x
  • edited March 2010
    n1 keep up the good work
  • edited March 2010
    well done sir!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Jock, you rock!  Well done ...... onwards and upwards m8.
  • edited March 2010
    Nice 1 Jock will make a note not to play you on the cash tables
    Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Blatant chuffness being shown, I do apologise (NOT):
    Nice 1 Jock will make a note not to play you on the cash tables Keep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000

You crack me up Hal  :)