You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand History Function

From what I can gather, you can search for hands using filters of last 12hrs/1 day/1 week etc ( so long as it doesnt time out).
You can also go on amounts lost/won etc.

How about more filters like a certain hand.  You type in say `AK` and it will list all your AK hands back to whatever time you have given.

Also, it would be good if you could type in a players name and it will list every hand you have been in with that player.  Even have your position at the table as another filter, so you select UTG for instance and it will select all hands you were UTG in etc etc.

The hand history function could, and really should be much better than it is imo

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hand History
    I know it would cost a fortune but i think an advanced hand history would be a big attraction for a lot of players towards a site.

In depth hand analysis should include the number of times any 2 cards are dealt then what action has been taken by you on how many occasions and the outcome etc. Also for draw hands etc. This would be very helpful for self improvement.
    Also could we see how much we have won/lost from other players (not sure if i really want to know)
    Also a poker calculator tab would be nice
    No doubt they will all be in the Download eh ;)
    Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Hand History Function:
    Hand History I know it would cost a fortune but i think an advanced hand history would be a big attraction for a lot of players towards a site. In depth hand analysis should include the number of times any 2 cards are dealt then what action has been taken by you on how many occasions and the outcome etc. Also for draw hands etc. This would be very helpful for self improvement. Also could we see how much we have won/lost from other players (not sure if i really want to know) Also a poker calculator tab would be nice No doubt they will all be in the Download eh ;) Keep Smiling HAL_9000  
    Posted by HAL_9000
    I see your point, but you are bordering on pt and hem territory there.
    I think Sky could do lots without having to spend much at all.  They have loads of stats ready to shout out to the viewers that some players can only dream of having