You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

conduct of players

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players:
    i think i'm still getting abuse but not sure because i think im also being defended. best have another beer
    Posted by wartic
    lol i cant make head nor tails of it either.........
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players : lol i cant make head nor tails of it either.........
    Posted by crow01
    Lol same here.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to conduct of players:
    i am just writing to say how impressed i am at the good quality of conduct and mannerism of players on sky poker, having played on a few other sites i have sat at tables where i have been bombarded with abuse or stupid rude players, this doesnt seem to happen on sky poker, when i sit down now i feel i am happy to chat or have  a bit of banter with all (except 1 or 2 TIKAY). congrats to all involved...... thanx
    Posted by brinlar149
    lovely thread/post m8y well done ,

but beware of the wild west forum weekends we have .

dads army hats supplied in lobby if required .

rover and taking cover !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: conduct of players : yes sorry madmoo..... it probably helped me in the end because i wanted it a little more, sarah...... i think i luuurrvvvvveeee her
    Posted by brinlar149
    Brinlar
    You'll have to forgive Tikay, he does get a little absent minded! It's his age, he's the same age as Noah....apparently tikay helped him build a boat some time ago!!
    Her name is Lisa-Marie Long and god forbid you should ever just call her Lisa!! She is VERY TASTY though and very nice with it! ;)

PS Don't worry about the handbags between Elsa and Emily they'll get over it! It is your fault though, whenever somebody puts something nice on the forum it confuses them completely and they go into Blackfish mode! Just one of those things! Welcome to the madhouse! lol