You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday BH Freerolls???

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

There are still BH entry freerolls on offer today but thought I heard Tikay say that the BH was being replaced...

Anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• edited March 2010

Hi Patching.

I may have said more than I should on the Show, or, perhaps more correctly, I may have inadvertently misled viewers.

I replied to a similar question on the "Ask tikay" thread like this.....

".....No Sir, not an April Fools Joke, but maybe I should have phrased it better.

It has been the case for a while now, that there was a £12,000 Guaranteed bounty Hunter Tourney every Thursday night. Very popular it is, too, despite what some say or prefer - it "maxed out" again last night at 700.

But April will be different on Thusday nights. Very different, & I think rather special. With or without £12k Bounty Hunters. Or do I mean with AND without £12k Bounty Hunters?........

Await the news, but Thursday nights will soon be different gravy, different league almost.

My apologies for the inadvertent steer......"

So there you go. For what it's worth, the £12k Bounty Hunter is a rather odd example of perceptions. It gets mercilessly "knocked" by the usual suspects, but it "maxes out" at 700 almost every Thursday. Go figure!

So, no, it's not disappearing. As such. Well it is. Sort of. 

It WILL be on next Thursday.

I can't believe so many people listen to what I say on the Show! That's 2, already..... 
  • edited March 2010
    Did I hear something about "The League"?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Thursday BH Freerolls???:
    Hi Patching. I may have said more than I should on the Show, or, perhaps more correctly, I may have inadvertently misled viewers. I replied to a similar question on the "Ask tikay" thread like this..... ".....No Sir, not an April Fools Joke, but maybe I should have phrased it better. It has been the case for a while now, that there was a £12,000 Guaranteed bounty Hunter Tourney every Thursday night. Very popular it is, too, despite what some say or prefer - it "maxed out" again last night at 700. But April will be different on Thusday nights. Very different, & I think rather special. With or without £12k Bounty Hunters. Or do I mean with AND without £12k Bounty Hunters?........ Await the news, but Thursday nights will soon be different gravy, different league almost. My apologies for the inadvertent steer......" So there you go. For what it's worth, the £12k Bounty Hunter is a rather odd example of perceptions. It gets mercilessly "knocked" by the usual suspects, but it "maxes out" at 700 almost every Thursday. Go figure! So, no, it's not disappearing. As such. Well it is. Sort of.  It WILL be on next Thursday. I can't believe so many people listen to what I say on the Show! That's 2, already.....  
    Posted by Tikay10
    whats that i was not reading ???
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Thursday BH Freerolls???:
    Did I hear something about "The League"?
    Posted by Machka
    Yes, you may have done........;)
  • edited March 2010
    Cheers Tikay.  

Some of us do try and listen every now and again...

Best concentrate on qualifying then.
  • edited March 2010
    I wasn't listening to u on Thursday Tikay..............too busy being mesmerised by LML ;)