You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP This Evening.

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Well Lisa & Mark have the MasterCash honours this evening - boo! - & I've swapped the Studio for the Tables, & will be tonight's PTP-er, so it's real role-reversal stuff, as I think I'll be ringing into the Studio during the Show.

I'm playing the 8pm Main Event, &, before & after, some Cash Games, probably on the Master Cash Tables.

I may also do a Live Update on the Forum of tonight's VLV Quarter-Final.

Sorry no "freebie Comp" today, I'm a little late to organise one,& I need to go & grab some sleep before PTP, as I've been up all night.

Assuming the Alarm works, I'll see you at 7pm tonight.

Enjoy your Saturday evening, whatever you choose to do.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to PTP This Evening.:
    Well Lisa & Mark have the MasterCash honours this evening - boo! - & I've swapped the Studio for the Tables, & will be tonight's PTP-er, so it's real role-reversal stuff, as I think I'll be ringing into the Studio during the Show. I'm playing the 8pm Main Event, &, before & after, some Cash Games, probably on the Master Cash Tables. I may also do a Live Update on the Forum of tonight's VLV Quarter-Final. Sorry no "freebie Comp" today, I'm a little late to organise one,& I need to go & grab some sleep before PTP, as I've been up all night. Assuming the Alarm works, I'll see you at 7pm tonight. Enjoy your Saturday evening, whatever you choose to do.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good luck to you tonight on the tables Sir - it will be weird not seeing you on MC but also great to see you on the tables :)
  • edited March 2010
    Im sure I will be around to rail you at some stage :)