You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Saturday's VLV Quarter-Final - Mini-Update.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010

11!

And MAX is STILL in, & off the bottom!

Hampi200864521.25

louisville47860

FOOTZIE37380

dylan1219905

GG23916750

TheDart16667.50

sky_high15212.50

SHIRLEY4577905

MAXALLY7873.75

sofadude7697.50

Direwolf5727.50
  • edited March 2010

Ten!

And MAX is OUT, he found A-J in the SB, & the BB, Sofadude, woke up with A-Q! The flop come straighty, but he failed to get there.

9 seats & money now, everyone's a winner.

• edited March 2010

It's all over. Wow, what a game that was!

Here's the roll of honour.

Hampi200859021.25

FOOTZIE54592.50

louisville43860

SHIRLEY45741942.50

GG23924250

sofadude12071.25

TheDart11762.50

dylan1208Entry to Vegas Semi - Final
    Direwolf09Entry to Vegas Semi - Final
    sky_high010
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks for the updates tikay,

well done Dylan, thedart, and the other 7. good luck tommorow

• edited March 2010
    Thanks for the updates and the "groan" puns.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Saturday's VLV Quarter-Final - Mini-Update.:
    Thanks for the updates and the "groan" puns.
    Posted by MereNovice
    I was, err, "trying".
  • edited March 2010

Cheers for the updates Tikay. To say I am gutted would be a massive understatement. That was a tough bubble to take and I have taken more than my fair share so I should know!!
    I think I played OK but got unstuck when I had the CL sitting on my right who was making alot of aggro moves and I just didn't have the chips or cards to make a stance. Fair play to the guy, that was proper use of a big stack at that stage of the tourney. I blame my exit hand on LML.....she told me that AJ was the nutz!!! LOL
    Not sure if I will try again but good luck to all those that went through tonight and I might rail as it should be some semi final to say the least.
    Right, southern comfort to take the edge off that now me thinks.
  • edited March 2010

Cheers for the comment Solack - seen your comment earlier but couldn't reply then cos I can't multi task lol!!

Thanks for all the railing - makes the evening much more fun!!

Sir Tikay, thank you once again for taking time to do this thread - kept me updated throughout and a great read!! Looking forward to the Semi Final now - but boy - do I hate these satellites lol!! Gl to all in the Semi on Sunday :)

• edited March 2010
    I did rail the last 10 minutes and didn't want to get involved in the conversation in case the worst happened.  I can't believe that it did Alan, I'm completely gutted for you and hope your monitor / laptop survived after the exit hand!
  • edited March 2010

Unlucky MAX, but as you say, you had a horror seat behind the Chip Daddy.

The exit hand was a no-brainer - walked to you in the SB, & you have A-J. Never passing that in a million years, & just unlucky to walk into the BB with a dominating A-Q of all hands, when, mathematically, you were entitled to think you were crushing his range.

Ugh.