You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Advice

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi guys i won £5.40 playing a £20 freeroll today and thats my only BR so i need some advice on what games i should play to work my way up.I know playing cash is easy but its also very easy to lose it all due to a cooler or something like that

Cheers :)

Comments

• edited March 2010
    DYM sit and go games are where you want to be m8
  • edited March 2010

Theres nothing u can do with that really.

Y dont u deposit 30 quid?

If u dnt wanna do that, then as above, DYM games, but they're horrible pleaseeeeeeee dont do them :(

Nice result though :)

• edited March 2010
    Cheers bud i was chuffed to win it :D My game aint that great tbh in terms of reading other players or knowing where i am in a hand so i become unstuck quite easily and get blinded away if im in a SnG/MTT thats why im always reluctant to deposit
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Advice:
    DYM sit and go games are where you want to be m8
    Posted by emilyegg
    +1   Perhaps 60p ones.
  • edited March 2010
    When i joined sky poker ova 2years ago i only deposited £5 to test the site out. i started playing on the 2p 4p tables and turned that £5 into £1000 in about 4months. so it can be done.

my strategy was to only buyin for £1 and when i made it to £2 id leave and sit at another table with £1. When you get up to £20 buyin for £2 and when you get to £4 do the same etc.
    play tight and value bet the **** out of anything trips or better. ohh and never slow play. you either fight to the death or fold

They din have Double your money STT's then and plus i suck at them but it might be worth a try. you do get alot of play for min risk.

Anyways in my case after i got to £1000 i started playing on the NL100 tables and lost it all so Bankroll management is Key if you wanna move up.