You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Back to form

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your support. Ive returned to the tables, and just came second taking out 5 heads in a bounty hunter taking £41 for it (doubling what remained of my BR) and in that BH i played some of the best poker i have in a long time. I feel the confidence is back and i didnt make one incorrect or silly call. Folded when i needed to (sometimes even the winning hand) and started picking up on what other players where doing again. Actually felt so great just to be back in the money and even more so playing some of my better poker.

Again thanks all for the advice when i was feeling that little bit down.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    A break can do the world of good - well done!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Back to form:
    Hi guys, Thanks for all your support. Ive returned to the tables, and just came second taking out 5 heads in a bounty hunter taking £41 for it (doubling what remained of my BR) and in that BH i played some of the best poker i have in a long time. I feel the confidence is back and i didnt make one incorrect or silly call. Folded when i needed to (sometimes even the winning hand) and started picking up on what other players where doing again. Actually felt so great just to be back in the money and even more so playing some of my better poker. Again thanks all for the advice when i was feeling that little bit down.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Hi Don

This forum has brought me back many a time when I was feeling down and will probably do again, that why its second to none :)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Back to form:
    In Response to Back to form : Hi Don This forum has brought me back many a time when I was feeling down and will probably do again, that why its second to none :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Definetly Barry and its one of the reasons why i love playing and talking to people on Sky.  Its just such a lovable community and its one of the friendliest places to be.
  • edited March 2010
    It'a a brilliant feeling when everthing starts running right again. I've been on a downswing for months and it really zaps your confidence. The last 3 weeks have seen me soaring back upwards like a jet plane and final tabling about 30% of the time. Can't beat that feeling!