You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY BET HELP!!!

edited March 2010 in The Shed

Its REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY annoying me, my selections disappear from my bet slip, sometimes my selections wont even show on the bet slip, and IF

IF...

IF !!! I do manage to get all my selections on the slip, it never lets me confirm my bet!

It wound me up bigime midweek with the football, which ultimately saved me a few quid!

But theres no way Im not having a bet on a Saturday, and Ive been trying for half an hour, it isnt happening!

I have till 1-45 to get the bet on, can anyone help???

Comments

• edited March 2010
    It's shocking!!!

Took me over an hour to put 6 bets on the darts on Thursday lol
  • edited March 2010
    having a bit of a nightmare with it maself but if it takes me longer than 10 mins i phone ma bets in, as long as ur total is over a £5er they should accept it, plus its a freephone number from landline
  • edited March 2010

click which teams your backing a blue box should appear & show your selections once your done click confirmation then place bet & it should work lol  dtw
  • edited March 2010
    Hey Dohhhhh,

I'm really sorry to hear about your problems with the Sky Bet site. Have you read this help page here

On the page there is a tutorial video, which might help you place your bets.

i'll also pass this thread on and try and get one of the customer care team to contact you (this might not be instantly so see how you get on with that help page)

all the best,

Rich
  • edited March 2010

Cheerz Rich I got it on in the end - but couldnt pick any horses from Newbury for some reason.

I'll check that video, and if it doesnt tell me to do anything different maybe its a problem on my end. 

Cheerz, DOHH
  • edited March 2010
    DOHHHHHHH

What browser are you using? I mainly use chrome & exactly the same thing happened to me every time. Now I use IE when doing my betting & it works first time every time. Annoying that I've got to switch between the 2 but it gets the job done
  • edited March 2010

Yeh Jay I'm on chrome too.....u might have hit the nail on't'ed there, I do use chrome, for poker mainly.....so that's probably what it is. 

Cheerz m8 - darent check the result of the one I couldnt back - but others plopped anyway - I blame Moonoo for not showing up.

DOHH

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY BET HELP!!!:
    Yeh Jay I'm on chrome too.....u might have hit the nail on't'ed there, I do use chrome, for poker mainly.....so that's probably what it is.  Cheerz m8 - darent check the result of the one I couldnt back - but others plopped anyway - I blame Moonoo for not showing up. DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    If u still want a bet on the old gee gee's dohh Gio Ponti 6/1 in the dubai world cup it starts in about 30mins and its on channel 4 good times..
  • edited March 2010
    Hey Dohhhhh, I'm really sorry to hear about your problems with the Sky Bet site. Have you read this help page here On the page there is a tutorial video, which might help you place your bets. i'll also pass this thread on and try and get one of the customer care team to contact you (this might not be instantly so see how you get on with that help page) all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Since the new Sky Bet has come in you can`t keep your list of choices after you have placed a bet.

E.G.  5 selections for an accumulator,place bet and all choices have to be re-picked to do doubles,trebs or whatever. Or is it just me???..              Never was like this before.(Keep selections after bet if wanted).
      NOT AS GOOD IN MY OPINION,but what do I know.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY BET HELP!!! : Since the new Sky Bet has come in you can`t keep your list of choices after you have placed a bet. E.G.  5 selections for an accumulator,place bet and all choices have to be re-picked to do doubles,trebs or whatever. Or is it just me???..              Never was like this before.(Keep selections after bet if wanted).   NOT AS GOOD IN MY OPINION, but what do I know.
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    Steve

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but at the very bottom of your betting slip there are 2 options. One says remove all selections & the other says show all multiples (the writing is small but they are there). If you click on the show all multiples one it'll bring up a whole list of doubles/trebles etc. Hopefully that's what you mean?

Jay
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY BET HELP!!! : Steve I'm not sure if this is the same thing but at the very bottom of your betting slip there are 2 options. One says remove all selections & the other says show all multiples (the writing is small but they are there). If you click on the show all multiples one it'll bring up a whole list of doubles/trebles etc. Hopefully that's what you mean? Jay
    Posted by silentbob
    Thanks silentbob,it`s just me being a plank again.

Cheers Steve...