You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART TIME,THE 100 DEEPSTACK NOT SO FREEROLE

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART TIME,THE 100 DEEPSTACK NOT SO FREEROLE:
Thank you sky for the 100  deepstack freerole costing only 1000 of our hard earned poker pointies.Sounds fine at first,and a good way to offload a few,but on futher investigation,things aint so nice n fluffy.Based on a player playing 15p /30p tables ,Bryan and i reckon to acrew those 1000 points,it would cost each player approx £300.00 on blinds alone.Times that by the 50 lucky players,that gives us about £15000.Out of kindness sky lets us attempt to win some of our cash back.Top prize being £30 .Please dont write to bryan and i saying stuff like "well they dont have to",the fact is they do,as all other sites do in order to compete with eachother.I hope Bryan has  got his math right on this or were gonna look kinda silly.Anyways give us some feedback babys,LETS DO THIS.
Posted by bryan1960
I dunno if ur right or not, but ppl have done their research, and yes it is very poor value.  In future, whynot be a martyr like me an deregister, they go crazy.  Their robots  chase you for ever. until you are dedded

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Thank you sky for the 100  deepstack freerole costing only 1000 of our hard earned poker pointies.Sounds fine at first,and a good way to offload a few,but on futher investigation,things aint so nice n fluffy.Based on a player playing 15p /30p tables ,Bryan and i reckon to acrew those 1000 points,it would cost each player approx £300.00 on blinds alone.Times that by the 50 lucky players,that gives us about £15000.Out of kindness sky lets us attempt to win some of our cash back.Top prize being £30 .Please dont write to bryan and i saying stuff like "well they dont have to",the fact is they do,as all other sites do in order to compete with eachother.I hope Bryan has  got his math right on this or were gonna look kinda silly.Anyways give us some feedback babys,LETS DO THIS.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART TIME,THE 100 DEEPSTACK NOT SO FREEROLE:
    In Response to BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART TIME,THE 100 DEEPSTACK NOT SO FREEROLE : I dunno if ur right or not, but ppl have done their research, and yes it is very poor value.  In future, whynot be a martyr like me an deregister, they go crazy.  Their robots  chase you for ever. until you are dedded
    Posted by OMahonyO
    i deregistered.... i fear my account will now be closed.....
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART TIME,THE 100 DEEPSTACK NOT SO FREEROLE:
    Posted by bryan1960
    CLASS post...and people say "why would a big company need to rip us off"...beats me...
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by bryan1960
    your endanger of becoming sensible bryan lol !
  • edited March 2010

Looks about right to  me. but ................

I give up even trying  now ,  congratulations to  SkyBernie for snatching back 50.000 player points and returning 100 pounds to Skypokers customers..... wow !!
  • edited March 2010
    i find all the freerolls a waist of time on here ok if you have no bankroll but why waist 2 hrs or so to win 5 quid or nothing lol. put something worth winning then ill play. the only ones worth playing are those that the top players in the league get and for us who aint such a pro and need the money more theres nothing. Just like in real life the rich get everything and the poor get nothing :)
  • edited March 2010
    i agree with dazler what a great point he makes
  • edited March 2010
    i thought you had left us bryan!!

i love your w acky insights into the poker world!!!

i think they should have a bryan investigates part on sky poker tv!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYAN INVESTIGATES PART TIME,THE 100 DEEPSTACK NOT SO FREEROLE:
    i thought you had left us bryan!! i love your w acky insights into the poker world!!! i think they should have a bryan investigates part on sky poker tv!!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    cheers my friend,i think im up for it,they could probably find me a 4.30 am slot on midweek somewhere,take care and good luck
  • edited March 2010
    I will get up and watch at 4.30 am no probs at all.gl dav
  • edited March 2010
    I will get up and watch at 4.30 am no probs at all.gl dav
    Posted by dav1964
    ty m8,much appreciated