You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i hate this dealer!!!!!!!!!

edited March 2010 in Area 51

I have made several deposits on sky poker and I have to tell you that the dealer is not fair at all. I have had the sickest beats for weeks, months, years. The favorite hand rarely wins, and the deals do not seam to be random at all. I have finally said enough is enough. I have been very upset when I read some of the posts on here but i wasn't surprised at all.

I have lost thousands of pounds thinking it was just bad luck, bad play but it is not, i never make a bad play. I have had several cycles of winning but in the end the dealer will take all my money if i don't cash out. I have heard and read so much about sky poker that I can't believe I was stupid enough to think I could get a fair game here. I would literally bet every penny I have that the deck is rigged on purpose for me to lose

I wondered how they payed for the marketing, tv time, tv tourny's, bonus's etc. Now I know, they steal money from every day players by using a deck that is unfair. Play their free games or freerolls  but don't give those crooks your money. If their is Carma ruling this universe, the people who run sky poker and work their, will pay the price.

this place is only here to take our money and now i wont have any cream crackers for the next month thanks to sky, also no dairylea left in so tell that to the dealer who always gives me bad beats!!!!! it wont bother him because he has been doing this for years, maybe he likes to see me suffer?

wont be playing on here again till they change the dealer

Comments