You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP with a difference.

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

It's me again this evening, for my 2nd of 3 sessions in 4 nights, but tonight it will be a bit different.

At 7pm, some cash action, & after last night, when Dohhhhhh & Co owned me, & on my current form, which is running like a 3 legged donkey, I'll be nitting up. Even nittier than usual, if that's possible. 

At 8pm, I'll play the Main Event, which is Primo. Briefly.

At 9pm, I hope to do a mini-Live Update of the VLV Semi-final, though I may be a bit late starting, as they want me to play some Cash in Hour Two to give some hands to analyse during the the 9pm-10pm slot. That should make great comedy, if not entertainment.....

After VLV, it'll be back to the Cash Tables until about Midnight, all being well.

See you later.

Comments

• edited March 2010

You were playing a wider range than James, and were re raising more than lolufold last night!

Fragile again today so no play for me, head is sore :( but will be watching your tables, sounds like its gonna be enthralling stuff!!! ;)

Looking forward to the big Vegas game too, who needs pokertube??

GL to all in that tonight, especially Dylan.

Have fun, DOHH
  • edited March 2010
    Right quick  dash to  the shower and I'll join ya for an hour  before the semi's of wsop 'I need your cash   :))