You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A WINNING POKER TIP FROM ME / WHAT IS YOUR POKER TIP? / READ ON :

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

last night when playing a dym omaha game ,

i brought up on screen ,

the stats as usual of the 5 other players on the table,

1 of these players had excellent stats in dym omaha ,

so i said i try a experiment ,

i follow his games later on for awhile  and not play myself ,

in the hope of picking up some tips .

i hope this above action of mine is not stalking ,

maybe when blackfish awakes from his wet student dream ,

he may confirm above ,

lol the stalker bit that is !

now in my observation of above player,

the omaha dym shark ,

i noticed a common move of his,

which i shall be using in my game from now on .

so dare i suggest to skypoker players ,

no matter your skill or level or poker game ,

my tip is as follows :

find a winning player in your game ,

follow , observe, learn , and go and win !

OVER AND OUT ROBOROVER !

p.s after you dry yourself blackfish ,

can you please confirm above is stalking or not lol ?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    That sounds like a good tip to me, but please tell me more about this page that brings up the DYM omaha stats of the the other 5 players at the table. Are you a sharkscope subscriber? Or is there something else out there that I'm missing out on.
  • edited March 2010
    Sounds like stalking to me, mate!!!! ;)

Didn't ask him what he was wearing did you?
  • edited March 2010
    Thats only half a tip, i mean its like digging half a hole and giving me half of it!! innit? so what was this common move of his? don't keep us all in suspenders.
  • edited March 2010
    if you look on sharkscope as i did a few days ago out of curiosity i put in the name of sky pokers leader of the league. mmm!! to my surprise his ROI was -£1500 and it also said he was on super tilt. make of it what you will.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: A WINNING POKER TIP FROM ME / WHAT IS YOUR POKER TIP? / READ ON ::
    if you look on sharkscope as i did a few days ago out of curiosity i put in the name of sky pokers leader of the league. mmm!! to my surprise his ROI was -£1500 and it also said he was on super tilt. make of it what you will.
    Posted by scouse1515
    Sharkscope only takes MTT and STT (but not sats and cash) into account. What you will probably find is that this player is very very good at cash games, makes loadsa wonga, and pops over to the primo or 8pm tourney and hasnt been doing too good in these.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: A WINNING POKER TIP FROM ME / WHAT IS YOUR POKER TIP? / READ ON ::
    Posted by scouse1515
    all of the league leaders r cash players and sharkscope dont do cash.
    most cash players play mtt for a bit of fun, in my case omaha or a tourney is a great way of detilting myself.
  • edited March 2010
    That sounds like a good tip to me, but please tell me more about this page that brings up the DYM omaha stats of the the other 5 players at the table. Are you a sharkscope subscriber? Or is there something else out there that I'm missing out on.
    Posted by GaryQQQ

yep gary i am a subscriber ,

last time i payed in i think ,

it was roughly  120 pounds for the year,

this i find great value at only a tenner a month .

rover and payed out !

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: A WINNING POKER TIP FROM ME / WHAT IS YOUR POKER TIP? / READ ON : :   yep gary i am a subscriber ,  last time i payed think in , it was roughly  120 pounds for the year,   this i find great value at only a tenner a month .   rover and payed out !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Never mind all this inane chat about a sharks periscope or whatever, what is this common move you were talking about?? I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!
  • edited March 2010

Sounds like stalking to me, mate!!!! ;) Didn't ask him what he was wearing did you?
    Posted by DiggerMan
      he said it was his birthday ,

and he was wearing a suit for this occasion ,

it beats me what he ment !

rover and confused out !

• edited March 2010
    Thats only half a tip, i mean its like digging half a holeand giving me half of it!! innit? so what was this common move of his? don't keep us all in suspenders.
    Posted by loonytoons
     dear mr loony ,

too accomplish the said half a hole above ,

is an impossibility of which even your good 

loony self could not perform .

my regards
                                                                                                  rover !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: A WINNING POKER TIP FROM ME / WHAT IS YOUR POKER TIP? / READ ON : :   dear mr loony ,                        too accomplish the said half a hole above ,                        is an impossibility of which even your good                         loony self could not perform .                                                                                    my regards                                                                                               rover !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    LOOL it took you long enough to work out that little one, you could have put a shelf up in that time lool