You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Add team name to each player?? on tko III

you added TP to the total players name, so why not add say TK to a team Tikay player and DP for Fitz.

just a suggestion :D.

this would help the teams, work as say hmm a team instead of knocking each other out because we didn't know.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Add team name to each player?? on tko III:
    you added TP to the total players name, so why not add say TK to a team Tikay player and DP for Fitz. just a suggestion :D. this would help the teams, work as say hmm a team instead of knocking each other out because we didn't know.
    Posted by Darlomike
    Hi Darlomike
    Unfortunately, I believe that they would have to create new accounts to be able to do as you suggest and, of course, this would be impractical!
    They could, however, have special avatars for the event! I'm sure that would be a plausible solution if only the IT team could actually manage to do anything! (Oops, sorry guys!) ;)
  • edited March 2010
    When the TKO first started they said they couldn't list all the players on the teams as this would breach "confidentiality" laws, IMO I think they used this as an excuse not to do anything as it would be too much hard work for the Sky team, so don;t expect a positive response from them.