You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO - with added Transfer Policy.

Both myself, & whatsisname - DP is it? - have been allocated a Transfer Budget. It has to last for the WHOLE of TKO III, but we can spend it when we want, & on what or whom we want.

To make a Transfer from Team tikay to Team DPonk, or vice-versa.......

A "Bid" has to be made on a Forum Thread - we can maybe start a "TKO Transfer Thread"? - & ACCEPTED by the opposition Captain. To keep numbers balanced, a "makeweight" transfer has to go the opposite way.

The Transfer FEE goes to the transferred player who was the subject of the bid.

So, if I decided, for example, that I wanted, say, Phil12UK in my Team, & a bid of £10 was accepted, Phil gets the £10.

EACH TEAM has a total transfer budget of £100.

Comments

• edited March 2010

I have made a democratic decision as to Team tikay on this - entirely alone, which is that ANY bids to or from Team tikay, I will put to the Team tikay Members. They can then comment, approve, disapprove, or decide whether we should haggle on price, etc, or impose "terms" on the deal.

So get your creative juices flowing on this - I think we may have a bit of fun here. ;)

Let's wait until the Team Line-Ups are known, then decide between us who - if anyone - we want, & how much to bid.
  • edited March 2010

I have also decided that we in Team tikay will never, NEVER, sell a Team tikay player against his or her will. We iz a Team, innit?

However, in the event that we get lumbered with, say, Orford, we reserve the right to grant a free transfer.

To be honest, having perused the likely candidates in Team D-Plop, I can't see anyone worth bidding above 5p for. Can you?
  • edited March 2010
    Maybe for a farthing, and even then we'd want two of em for that price ;)
  • edited March 2010

£100 isn't enough for any of team DP

• edited March 2010

Loving this concept....

• edited March 2010
    £100 isnt enough to buy even a thumbnail of any of Team tikay
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to TKO - with added Transfer Policy.:
    Both myself, & whatsisname - DP is it? - have been allocated a Transfer Budget. It has to last for the WHOLE of TKO III, but we can spend it when we want, & on what or whom we want. To make a Transfer from Team tikay to Team DPonk, or vice-versa....... A "Bid" has to be made on a Forum Thread - we can maybe start a "TKO Transfer Thread"? - & ACCEPTED by the opposition Captain. To keep numbers balanced, a "makeweight" transfer has to go the opposite way. The Transfer FEE goes to the transferred player who was the subject of the bid. So, if I decided, for example, that I wanted, say, Phil12UK in my Team, & a bid of £10 was accepted, Phil gets the £10. EACH TEAM has a total transfer budget of £100.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay i said TRANSFERS on the 23/03/2010 at 7:18 do I win anything??.

FAT CHANCE
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO - with added Transfer Policy.:
    £100 isn't enough for any of team DP
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    If you are a D-Plopper, please GO AWAY. This is none of your business.

This is an Official Warning. Disregard at your peril, or I will get Craigy on your case. And he is an ANIMAL.
  • edited March 2010
    Obviously you have never watched Karate Kid 3
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to TKO - with added Transfer Policy. : Tikay i said TRANSFERS on the 23/03/2010 at 7:18 do I win anything??.                                                     FAT CHANCE
    Posted by STEVEMAX
    You most certainly did.

Yes, you get a prize.

Choose your own Team Title. "Official Transfer Comp Winner" do?
  • edited March 2010
    Hi TK. I think this brill idea is sure to create alot of fun on the forum. This is my first TKO and although I have signed for your team, I feel it's only fair that your loyal teamates should get first dibs should it come to an over subscription ! I therefore would offer myself as a free transfer to team dp should this be the case! X
  • edited March 2010
    So for us to decide who we want , if anyone, a team list will be made available to us. If that is the case can our team list be given to at least sophiesmum so she doesn't have to make one up herself.

TKO would definitely be better if we knew who was on each team.

I have to say as Team Chaplain I would hate to lose any of my flock although converting a sinner might be fun. Especially getting them down on their knees!!!!! 
  • edited March 2010
    i think £10 should buy all the team tikay and sill get some change
  • edited March 2010
    To get me to transfer to Team DP will take a whole lot more than £100, I want to be on the WINNING team again:)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO - with added Transfer Policy. : You most certainly did. Yes, you get a prize. Choose your own Team Title. "Official Transfer Comp Winner" do?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay,I`m deeply hurt by your post as I went to the trouble to try to answer your poxy question.
    Do you realise how much I have worn out my keyboard,never mind my simple little mind???.
                             Thanks For The Normal Sky Prize:-
                             A BIG FAT NOTHING...JOKING..
  • edited March 2010
    So for us to decide who we want , if anyone, a team list will be made available to us. If that is the case can our team list be given to at least sophiesmum so she doesn't have to make one up herself. TKO would definitely be better if we knew who was on each team. I have to say as Team Chaplain I would hate to lose any of my flock although converting a sinner might be fun. Especially getting them down on their knees!!!!! 
    Posted by vaigret
            + EVERYONE.
  • edited March 2010
    You got ur eyes on me then Tikay???

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO - with added Transfer Policy. : If you are a D-Plopper, please GO AWAY. This is none of your business. This is an Official Warning. Disregard at your peril, or I will get Craigy on your case. And he is an ANIMAL.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Better believe it Dougaldonkploppers!!! :)
  • edited March 2010
    You got ur eyes on me then Tikay???
    Posted by phil12uk
    You'll never take him alive, Tikay!!