You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS

Hi Rich,

As you know, there has been alot of us forum folk who are waiting for these confirmation emails to see if we have been registered ok and what team we have been allocated if registration was successful.So....

1) Do you know when the emails are being sent?
2) Is there anyway to put a list up on the forum of who is in what team as this would reassure players who were not 100 % sure they registered correctly in the 1st place?
3) Is there going to be a betting market on this on Sky bet ?
and the last one...
4) Are you really Sky Elf ?

Cheers

Alan

Comments

• edited March 2010

** BUMP **

Before we all get carried away by the transfers, it would be really really nice if we all knew who was on whose team, no?
  • edited March 2010

The gentleman responsible for this is not in the Office today Alan.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS:
    The gentleman responsible for this is not in the Office today Alan.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you Tikay. Have you any idea about the emails?. i promise not to hold it against you if you are wrong....................maybe...:)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS : Thank you Tikay. Have you any idea about the emails?. i promise not to hold it against you if you are wrong....................maybe...:)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Blame me if it helps - I'm used to being flamed, trust me!

They usually go out on the Monday night or the Tuesday morning, but beyond that, I can't help. I am in fact, useless.

However, we are the players - & they can't start without us. I don't think.....
  • edited March 2010
    dont  worry to much about maxally  never had one before and always got into tikays team
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS : Blame me if it helps - I'm used to being flamed, trust me! They usually go out on the Monday night or the Tuesday morning, but beyond that, I can't help. I am in fact, useless. However, we are the players - & they can't start without us. I don't think.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers tikay. I was just trying to put that fire out before it starts in the morning... which it will do......and hoping something could of been anounced today to ease the worries of the masses......
  • edited March 2010
    maxally  game up in lobby  unnder tournments  look  shows wherther your in or  not m8
  • edited March 2010
    I have just had it confirmed that e-mails will be sent out in the morning.
  • edited March 2010
    i registered for this last week but it says im not allowed to enter private tournament??
  • edited March 2010
    I have just recieved my confirmation e-mail. Team Tikay for me.
  • edited March 2010
    I have just received my email and am confirmed as being on the winning team, Team Tikay that is:))
  • edited March 2010
    Me too!

Go team!
  • edited March 2010
    IF YOU LOOK ON  MY TABLES SELECT REGISTERED AND IT COMES UP IF YOUR IN
  • edited March 2010
    I see im in but havent had any e-mailso not sure which team im on
  • edited March 2010
    i registered for this last week but it says im not allowed to enter private tournament??
    Posted by FINS
    Fins, you don't appear to be in the tournament! I suggest that you PM Sky Rich and see if he can sort it out for you!

Unfortunately, I think this situation was always going to occur after all the problems encountered with the registration process and it will have to be looked at for future events!

I'm sure you won't be the only one who hasn't been registered properly!
  • edited March 2010
    I see im in but havent had any e-mailso not sure which team im on
    Posted by 35suited
    Don't worry mate, as long as you expressed a preference, you'll be in the team you desire!

The BEST team of course!

GREEN ARRRMMMMMY
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS : Fins, you don't appear to be in the tournament! I suggest that you PM Sky Rich and see if he can sort it out for you! Unfortunately, I think this situation was always going to occur after all the problems encountered with the registration process and it will have to be looked at for future events! I'm sure you won't be the only one who hasn't been registered properly!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    thanks for the advice mate,have sent pm to rich hopefully he can help me,i have loads of probs with my account due to the xerox machine not recognising my username so im told by customer services??? i also have to ring up each month for cash for points bonus to be done manually due to this, and they say my account username cannot be changed so frustrating as this happens everytime there is a promotion.Anyhow hopefully rich can help many thanks digger.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS : thanks for the advice mate,have sent pm to rich hopefully he can help me,i have loads of probs with my account due to the xerox machine not recognising my username so im told by customer services??? i also have to ring up each month for cash for points bonus to be done manually due to this, and they say my account username cannot be changed so frustrating as this happens everytime there is a promotion.Anyhow hopefully rich can help many thanks digger.
    Posted by FINS
    Good grief, what a nightmare! Well, fingers crossed, they'll get it sorted for you!
  • edited March 2010
    Hey guys,

apologies i wasn't in the office yesterday. Have you all had your emails now?

i'll try and answer you O/P questions...

1) last night? you have hopefully received them

2) I'll have to check on this one

3) Yes - I will post more info Shortly

4) No - why ever would you think that?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS : thanks for the advice mate,have sent pm to rich hopefully he can help me,i have loads of probs with my account due to the xerox machine not recognising my username so im told by customer services??? i also have to ring up each month for cash for points bonus to be done manually due to this, and they say my account username cannot be changed so frustrating as this happens everytime there is a promotion.Anyhow hopefully rich can help many thanks digger.
    Posted by FINS

I'll reply to your PM and hopefully sort out your situation shortly FINS
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: FTAO SKY RICH - TKO 111 CONFIRMATION EMAILS : I'll reply to your PM and hopefully sort out your situation shortly FINS
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    you did it,many thanks rich.top man u...