You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sorry tko`ers

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

I have taken myself out of 2nites tko3 due 2 my 10 yr old daughters school play for which i thought was on thursday as it was held every thursday till now dam easter holidays< so rather than have player away I thought it was only right to take myself out as i now how some feel about away players me included, so good luck DP FITZ ARMY, - TK`S FUDDY DUDDIES  are going to be derailed, my daughters a bit nervice for she singing a solo thankfully she not got her mothers voice or i`ll be back to spec-savers for more glasses< oh and phil12 uk yet another school holiday so i`ll be skint again,

Comments

• edited March 2010
    No worries mate, you did the right thing. We don't want your chips being siphoned off by one of the horlick-heads because you are "away"! Best wishes to your daughter for tonight and tell her to imagine that she's just singing to you! Hopefully it should help with the nerves a bit! ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sorry tko`ers:
    No worries mate, you did the right thing. We don't want your chips being siphoned off by one of the horlick-heads because you are "away"! Best wishes to your daughter for tonight and tell her to imagine that she's just singing to you! Hopefully it should help with the nerves a bit! ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan
    cheers for that, told her she would be not chosen  by friends and teacher if she could not do it, and just go and enjoy, if all fails imagine tk in is underware watchin, for some reason she started cryin with laughter ???
  • edited March 2010
    TK'er will kick your behind,  admit it you were too scared to face us ;)

• edited March 2010
    TK'er will kick your behind,  admit it you were too scared to face us ;)
    Posted by JockBMW
    never scared ( till i see misses wake up) i will u all next week without fail ( unless tk speaks to shedevil wife)
  • edited March 2010
    Enjoy the play mate
  • edited March 2010
    Enjoy the play mate
    Posted by torryboy
    cheers mate missed last yr after gettin run down, the day before my parents anniversry aswell< wife phoned next day to wish them happy happy anniversy by the way martins in hospital got to laugh now but was not funny then, i know i had right of way on crossing but still can not remember being hit, 4 days in hospital 4 months of pain and lack of sleep.
  • edited March 2010
    Blimey hope the driver was caught and charged.

ps did it knock some sense into you lol
  • edited March 2010
    it was a taxi, 3pts and fined and no it did not still married and trying to play poker< lol