You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky vegas

edited March 2010 in Area 51
do any of you think the machines are rigged lol spent 200 pound last nite on a pound ago lol
seemed abit odd it would be 1 line off the jackpot every time so i thought it was guna roll in very shortly and as you know it didnt :l hmmm never mind

Comments

• edited March 2010
    The fruit machines are rigged even in brick and mortar establishments. If it were totally random, then how could they display that 70% cash out guarantee?

I prefer to stick to poker. I know what SKY's motivation is - the rake. After that it's just between me and the opponents. With a fruit machine I don't have that understanding.
  • edited March 2010

Ive never ever played on one, but aren't all bandits/machines rigged to pay out a certain amount every so often?

Hence all the clowns in the club saying "its ready to drop" ??

Same as the roulette machines in the bookies have fixed payout %'s? - Is this the same with online roulette?

DONT PLAY EM !
  • edited March 2010
    true im sure it said 94 % pay out though abit unlucky if u ask me lol wont be playing them again thats for sure
  • edited March 2010
    that's 94% overall though, not for your individual session.

i.e. on average, for evey 1000 pounds taken in 940 will be paid back out again. That onme guy who puts in £1 and gets £500 back means a lot of other people get their money sucked in to pay for this.
  • edited March 2010
    well i put 20 % into it then lol expected sum return on investment only played it because i was bored on sky poker
    i know not to play a mugs game anymore when you have no say in the outcome lol

• edited March 2010
    Hi

Its probably like any frruit machine, you dont know if anyone has been on that machine and won big, or how many people are playing and winning, it is poss that the machine has paid or close to paying out its payout, so I would think need to replensih before it pays again, butthere is nothing to say, it cant pay big close together, its the chance you take when playing :)
  • edited March 2010
    im with u time bomb
    i was on them few days ago whilst waiting for a game to start after putting 350 in and getting nothing i contacted sky vegas via chat only to be told there are no tecnical problems and thats that so i went on this morn lost another 200 on £1/£2 spins i will never play sky vegas again prefer another site which over all lets u win some then u dont mind losing some
  • edited March 2010
    Ok here is one for you, I have stood and watched someone play a fruit machine live, thay put in this machine over £500 won dribs and drabs, eventualy had enough, another person goes on puts in £3 wins, the jackpot 2nd pull, the machine paid nothing again for the rest of the night, or for 2 days after.
  • edited March 2010

If you play these things you really do want your head testing, they aren't even fun.
  • edited March 2010
    At least you will get 15% cashback if you entered promo code. on what you put in lol.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: sky vegas:
    At least you will get 15% cashback if you entered promo code. on what you put in lol.
    Posted by scouse1515
    hold on a minute?

94%return +15%cashback thats 109 % is nt it?

am off to play vegas....