You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OK QQ V QQ GUESS WHAT

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
laughable......QQ twice in less than 10  mins on cash i push pre get called twice we both have QQ and i lose both to flush and clubs last four cards. i can say that is beyond belief and will never play cash on this site again . can anyone give me the stats or odds on that QQ twice beat by flush? and is it possible that this system can be hacked as i have my concerns. ty

Comments

• edited March 2010
    prove it - if u can, ill give u a dollar on full tilt
  • edited March 2010
    a dollar right oi want more than that, i will get sky to paste the hands and then can you give a direct answer?
  • edited March 2010

u can paste them yourself
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OK QQ V QQ GUESS WHAT:
    u can paste them yourself
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    how do i do that m8
  • edited March 2010
    ive gone to acc but cant seem to paste them?
  • edited March 2010
    hand history......

highlight and paste as normal
  • edited March 2010
    Go to My Sky Poker top of page, put pointer over it, click on My Tables, find the finished game the hands were in, copy and past them to the forum
  • edited March 2010
    im not on the table .imin my acc clicked hnd history but it wont let me paste .. any other way?
  • edited March 2010
    let me log into your account and paste it for you hahaahh
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to OK QQ V QQ GUESS WHAT:
    laughable......QQ twice in less than 10  mins on cash i push pre get called twice we both have QQ and i lose both to flush and clubs last four cards. i can say that is beyond belief and will never play cash on this site again . can anyone give me the stats or odds on that QQ twice beat by flush? and is it possible that this system can be hacked as i have my concerns. ty
    Posted by jubbley
    Ive done all my calculations, permutations, deliberations, and have come to the scientific conclusion :-

The odds of this happening are twice in less than 10 minutes - i hope this helps.
  • edited March 2010
    You dont have to be on a table, is on the blue tabs at the top of the page, sigh, hand history, sorry
  • edited March 2010
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    rajatag Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £5.68
    salazar Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £4.31
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

banaces Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £2.80
    acebarry10 Raise  £0.36 £0.54 £0.72
    mag70 Fold     
    ALLSORTS Fold     
    rajatag Fold     
    salazar Fold     
    banaces Raise  £1.02 £1.56 £1.78
    acebarry10 All-in  £0.72 £2.28 £0.00
    banaces Unmatched bet  £0.06 £2.22 £1.84
    banaces Show
    • A
    • A
    • J

acebarry10 Show
    • K
    • K

Flop

• J

Turn

River

• J

banaces Win Three Jacks £2.11  £3.
    Like so
  • edited March 2010

I know how to paste.....................................it wont let me though.........................................................................................................................................

• edited March 2010
    :52246869426HoldemBignorNo Limit£0.05/£0.10£10.18£20.41-£10.18Details
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OK QQ V QQ GUESS WHAT:
    I know how to paste.....................................it wont let me though.........................................................................................................................................
    Posted by jubbley
    Ask it nicely?
  • edited March 2010
    Try going through the My Tables tab at the top of the page, then hand history see it that will work
  • edited March 2010
    Sharpoo Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £3.43
    blayley7 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £10.08
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

KELLY1954 Fold     
    Gazandy12 Fold     
    jubbley All-in  £10.42 £10.57 £0.00
    mijola37 Fold     
    Sharpoo Fold     
    blayley7 All-in  £10.08 £20.65 £0.00
    jubbley Unmatched bet  £0.24 £20.41 £0.24
    blayley7 Show
    • Q
    • Q

jubbley Show
    • Q
    • Q

Flop

Turn

• A

River

blayley7 Win Flush to the Ace £19.39  £19.39
  • edited March 2010
    Why i have to show though trust me it happened <
  • edited April 2010
    Jubbley like everyone has said it happens I could post I dont know how many times where I had players dominated and they hit their miracle or hit the card that splits it, I will admit you were unlucky to lose to QQ with QQ but it is not impossible the probabilities are extremely low lol(not in the state of mind to work it out from stratch lol) but it is possible all I can say is something that has been told me before by another player and that is,

Do not think short term that is one hand or you said it happened twice so thats 2 hands compared to how many hands you have played in total in say a month or 3 months think more long term, to are you winning overall if that is the case then you must be doing something right.

think about this and good luck

Spike2120.
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Guys,

I have had to delete a few posts from this thread as they weren't inline with the house rules.

I know things can sometimes get frustrating and become a little heated but please keep all posts friendly.

Thanks for being understanding
  • edited April 2010
    ive lost with AA against AA due to a flush hitting lost about 350 dollers but u dont need to moan bowt bad beats its poker if you dont enjoy it win or lose you shouldnt play really