You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Funny Story... to do with tko betting lol

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

i had 6.02 on dp to win the first leg of tko this was to even out my cash etc....

anyways i felt that i hadn't been paid out on the win etc, so i went an ragged customer service guy for ages, made him check my every transaction with my ever game win/lose etc to try an balance my accounts cash etc.

so after an hour of talking to him and telling him about me placing the bet, and making my account even it dawns on me "i made my account even" so 4 pence shouldn't be there unless i'd been paid out....

but with the stress of trying to sort this out i had tables popping up at me inbetween me trying to sort this out so it took a moment of clarity before i got it into my stupid head lol.

funny thing is i was disputing £12.04 and i lost the end of an 11 dym late on when i just needed to be patient... then signed up again and same situation, so i was 22 down but yes i accidently signed up to another one started shouting an swearing etc lol, but after i went tilty and bad beated people and then turned to find it was down to 3 and i was in the money... so at least that was good.

but yeh i disputed the £12.04 and because of it i lost £13 lol, and it all could of been avoided if the moment of clarity and the 4 pence came before i started the convo.

doh :(