You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

YOU HAVE TILTED ME BAD!!!!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
IM VERY ANNOYED, VERY DRUNK, AND VERY TILTED, SO AM WRITING DOWN HERE WAT I KNOW IM OWED BEFORE I GO TO BED.

BALANCE GOING TO BED, - £1629.71

BALANCE CURRENTLY ON TABLES - WHICH WONT LOAD.... £66.17 (mid hand) - and £248.24 (mid hand)

So somewhere around £1950 is what I expect to wake up to. 

Im not normally in the business of criticising the people behind the scenes, but when it happens mid hand, without warning, it really does hurt, and can cost alot of money.

£1950 + 

Night 

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to YOU HAVE TILTED ME BAD!!!!:
    IM VERY ANNOYED, VERY DRUNK, AND VERY TILTED, SO AM WRITING DOWN HERE WAT I KNOW IM OWED BEFORE I GO TO BED. IVE JUST SPU/NKED OFF 70 SHEETS. BALANCE GOING TO BED, - £xxxx BALANCE CURRENTLY ON TABLES - WHICH WONT LOAD.... £66.17 (mid hand) - and £248.24 (mid hand) So somewhere around £xxxx is what I expect to wake up to.  Im not normally in the business of criticising the people behind the scenes, but when it happens mid hand, without warning, it really does hurt, and can cost alot of money. £xxxx +  Night 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I'm VERY impressed! The grammer in this is much better than the lovely but not enough  kebab Kunster had in his mini drunk rant last night!

Well done sir! Very few people can be very drunk yet maintain such accurate grammer :o)

Happy snoozing, if your money isnt back tommorow tell me and I'll sing kum-bah-yaaaa to SKY_DES until he gives you it back...okay?

Might just want to edit your BR off though eh? I'll take it out of this reply too while i'm at it!!

x

• edited April 2010
    Hi Dohhhh,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'll make sure this matter is looked into straight away and I (or another member of the team) will update this thread shortly.

Kind regards,

Rich
  • edited April 2010
    Hey Dohhhh,

Your hand (as with every other hand during the crash) will be corrected with all balances due, returned.

Unfortunately this couldn't be done at 3 am during the problems but everything should be fine now.

if you still have any problems - just give us another shout.

all the best,

Rich