You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SITE ISSUES TODAY (01/04/10)

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

We have today (and last night) experienced a few technical difficulties that may affected your ability to play at the tables. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and have worked to resolve these problems as quickly as possible.

During the issues -

All cash players have had their active hands voided with the full balance returned.

Tournament Players - All tournaments affected have been settled according to our terms and conditions (chip stack) so please check your account balances.

If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to get in touch with the customer care team by clicking here (or using the links at the bottom of your screen). Please bear in mind that during difficult times such as these waiting times may be slightly increased.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to SITE ISSUES TODAY (01/04/10):
    Hi Guys, We have today (and last night) experienced a few technical difficulties that may affected your ability to play at the tables. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and have worked to resolve these problems as quickly as possible. During the issues - All cash players have had their active hands voided with the full balance returned. Tournament Players - All tournaments affected have been settled according to our terms and conditions (chip stack) so please check your account balances. If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to get in touch with the customer care team by clicking here (or using the links at the bottom of your screen). Please bear in mind that during difficult times such as these waiting times may be slightly increased. Thanks everyone.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    No problem..I've not been here refreshing the site since 9am as I'm not a poker addict! lol (blush)
  • edited April 2010
    Nice to see that ur back up. It's unusual to play an april fools joke on yourself!!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: SITE ISSUES TODAY (01/04/10):
    Nice to see that ur back up. It's unusual to play an april fools joke on yourself!!!
    Posted by skicowboys
    LOL
  • edited April 2010
    The outage was certainly not intentional.
  • edited April 2010
    Hey Rich I hope its nothing to do with my laptop

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000