You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Introducing....

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
...The newest member of the community team.

so say a big 'hello' to Sky Jordan!

Jordan will be here answering your queries, helping out, running competitions and all the usual fun and games that go into with keeping this Community a happy place.

Time to meet the man himself...

[This isn't Sky Jordan, even though scarily, they do share certain similarities]

Comments

• edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Introducing....:
    ...The newest member of the community team. so say a big 'hello' to Sky Jordan! Jordan will be here answering your queries, helping out, running competitions and all the usual fun and games that go into with keeping this Community a happy place. Time to meet the man himself... [This isn't Sky Jordan, even though scarily, they do share certain similarities]
    Posted by Sky_Rich
     Welcome big man and good luck 
  • edited April 2010
    oh yeah and by the way....

he had nothing to do with the site going down...

honest
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Jordan, welcome to Sky Poker and the forum, just a minute, what will you be doing Rich?
  • edited April 2010
    Hi everyone,

I am here to help so any queries just give me a shout!

As much as I am amused, I am nothing like Avid Merrion!

Feel free to contact me whenever you want.

Hello!
  • edited April 2010
    "so excited you might wee"
  • edited April 2010
    Avid Merrion!, sorry, who?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Introducing....:
    Hi Jordan, welcome to Sky Poker and the forum, just a minute, what will you be doing Rich?
    Posted by acebarry10

Don't worry Barry, I'll still be around. We are currently developing a few more great communities on Sky Bingo and Sky Vegas so i won't be always able to spend 100% of my time in the forum.

Jordan is a great guy and will be a massive help to everyone (even if he does look a bit like Avid!)
  • edited April 2010
    Hi everyone, I am here to help so any queries just give me a shout! As much as I am amused, I am nothing like Avid Merrion! Feel free to contact me whenever you want. Hello!
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Boooooo, i was expecting Katie Price!!, unless thats her without any make up?? urgh
  • edited April 2010

well come to the mad house jordan ,

week days are quiet sane in this forum asylum,

but please bring a body guard if you find yourself on the weekend shift ,

now your here you are aware you can never ever leave ,

if you try we will find you and bring you back ,

gl on your rounds ,

just one more thing be aware be very aware of the one they call oynutter !

• edited April 2010

Hi Sky Jordan.....welcome to the madhouse :)

Have you got Sky Elf's phone number handy ? and can you put me into sun's Primo as Sky Rich has gone and forgot to do it.......tut.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Introducing.... : Don't worry Barry, I'll still be around. We are currently developing a few more great communities on Sky Bingo and Sky Vegas so i won't be always able to spend 100% of my time in the forum. Jordan is a great guy and will be a massive help to everyone (even if he does look a bit like Avid!)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Sky bingo? surely you mean a normal day on sky poker? lol dav
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Introducing....:
    ...The newest member of the community team. so say a big 'hello' to Sky Jordan! Jordan will be here answering your queries, helping out, running competitions and all the usual fun and games that go into with keeping this Community a happy place. Time to meet the man himself... [This isn't Sky Jordan, even though scarily, they do share certain similarities]
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I've a memory like an elephant, and its been a month now and the elusive sky 'pimpernel' Jordan hasn't been seen anywhere on the forum. So this weeks competition is to be the 1st forum member to find him hiding somewhere in the forum, but you better be quick, he's more elusive than that pesky Elf.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Introducing.... : I've a memory like an elephant, and its been a month now and the elusive sky 'pimpernel' Jordan hasn't been seen anywhere on the forum. So this weeks competition is to be the 1st forum member to find him hiding somewhere in the forum, but you better be quick, he's more elusive than that pesky Elf.
    Posted by loonytoons

Pesky?!

The cheek.

Jordan is currently training and will be appearing more frequently, soon.