You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

any "Twitter-ers" here?

edited April 2010 in The Shed
isn't it a waste of time?

is it just a "craze"?

how long are you going to update people on your every movement/thought for? the rest of your life?

do you think people are genuinley interested in your ramblings? 

do you have to be an egomaniac to participate?

don't you feel a bit weird "following" other twitterers?

don't you feel a bit weird having other twitterers following you?

which do you like to do more...tweet or follow?

these are some genuine questions i have about twitter...because i'm struggling to see the point.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    have you checked out our Twitter freerolls?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: any "Twitter-ers" here?:
    have you checked out our Twitter freerolls?
    Posted by Sky_Rich

i'm on twitter where are the freerolls?  also rich who won manager of the month for march?  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    STOP THE WORLD!!!

i have just had 4 , yes 4!!!, hot cross buns. one of them fell into the toaster and tripped out my plug sockets! LOL!!!!!!

....maybe i could get into twitter after all...plus i'll do anything to gain entry to a freeroll!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: any "Twitter-ers" here? :   i'm on twitter where are the freerolls?  also rich who won manager of the month for march?  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Hi DTW,

keep an eye out on twiter and every so often we will announce (tweet) a password to a freeroll. there aren't any right now but i'm sure one will be coming along before too long.

I'll announce the fantasy footy MOTM shortly.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited April 2010
    I was on twitter, Hanna Montanna told me to stop, so I stopped.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: any "Twitter-ers" here? :   i'm on twitter where are the freerolls?  also rich who won manager of the month for march?  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    I've just been on fantasy football,and you have got it for march  skippys 193  rah raiders 192 + would you believe it birthday boy rich orford 3rd 190.  Well done, I suppose sky rich has to anounce it officially somewhere, But you're there top of the league for march.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: any "Twitter-ers" here? : Hi DTW, keep an eye out on twiter and every so often we will announce (tweet) a password to a freeroll. there aren't any right now but i'm sure one will be coming along before too long. I'll announce the fantasy footy MOTM shortly. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

cheers m8 will keep an eye out for it  dtw