You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Savage BANg goes my bank roll

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
is this a joke?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Phil Ivey
    Small blind   £0.15 £0.15 £43.88
    kunster Big blind   £0.30 £0.45 £2.35
      Your hole cards
    • A

Isilder1
    Fold        
    Durrrr
    Call   £0.30 £0.75 £51.31
    Gus Hansan
    Raise   £0.45 £1.20 £43.43
    kunster Call   £0.30 £1.50 £2.05
    Tony G
    Call   £0.30 £1.80 £51.01
    Flop

• A
    • K

Phil Ivey
    Bet   £0.90 £2.70 £42.53
    kunster All-in   £2.05 £4.75 £0.00
    Tony G
    Call   £2.05 £6.80 £48.96
    Phil Ivey
    Fold        
    kunster Show
    • A

Tony G
    Show
    • J

Turn

• Q

River

Tony G
    Win Straight to the Ace £6.46   £55.42
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Savage BANg goes my bank roll:
    is this a joke?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    nope ive hit 4 st8s and lost every single one in 4 games in a row. Is it laughable???? considering i pushed and was called with just a high card and they won. I could post a dozen of these type of beats in a couple of hours
  • edited April 2010

A flopped 2 pair cost me 4 times in 6 hands, the last one i lost to a flush, I had Ah 4h,  Ac 4c 9d flopped so I pushed and got one caller, 10c on return, pushed again, 6c on river, I'm so mad I just throw the rest in hoping they got no club, got called with a 5s 3 c. So I loose to a 3 of clubs flush.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Savage BANg goes my bank roll : nope ive hit 4 st8s and lost every single one in 4 games in a row. Is it laughable???? considering i pushed and was called with just a high card and they won. I could post a dozen of these type of beats in a couple of hours
    Posted by Dazler
    I was asking if it was a joke that his bankroll was gone on that hand.
  • edited April 2010
    probably not as kunster is often sat at 30nl/40nl with only 10bbs, its silly really then he complains theres no freerolls..
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Savage BANg goes my bank roll:
    Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance gordy999 Small blind   £0.15 £0.15 £43.88 kunster Big blind   £0.30 £0.45 £2.35   Your hole cards A 8       Tonik Fold         AEMF1873 Call   £0.30 £0.75 £51.31 gordy999 Raise   £0.45 £1.20 £43.43 kunster Call   £0.30 £1.50 £2.05 AEMF1873 Call   £0.30 £1.80 £51.01 Flop     8 A K       gordy999 Bet   £0.90 £2.70 £42.53 kunster All-in   £2.05 £4.75 £0.00 AEMF1873 Call   £2.05 £6.80 £48.96 gordy999 Fold         kunster Show A 8       AEMF1873 Show 10 J       Turn     Q       River     9       AEMF1873 Win Straight to the Ace £6.46   £55.42
    Posted by kunster
    My bad
  • edited April 2010
    A. Dont play rag aces and that wouldn't of happened.
    B. If your bankroll is £2 then 15/30 is not ur level, I suggest 30p DYM?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Savage BANg goes my bank roll : My bad
    Posted by AEMF1873
    Yeah it was lol nah not to worry, was only having abit of anyway
  • edited April 2010
    probably not as kunster is often sat at 30nl/40nl with only 10bbs, its silly really then he complains theres no freerolls..
    Posted by NColley
    You are right Ncolly this was no joke I got my bonus through and thought well its only fiver so thought I would try and double up a few times. So no point in playing 2p 4p so was just going to do a hit and run.
    No im not usally sat at the tables u said....I nearly alwaysz buy in short as I fine it helps me play better as I only have short stack I will only play really good hands that I get............its worked for me loadsa times.
  • edited April 2010
    That level is way too high with on £2 odd
  • edited April 2010
    That level is way too high with on £2 odd
    Posted by loonytoons
    You are right Ncolly this was no joke I got my bonus through and thought well its only fiver so thought I would try and double up a few times. So no point in playing 2p 4p so was just going to do a hit and run.
    No im not usally sat at the tables u said....I nearly alwaysz buy in short as I fine it helps me play better as I only have short stack I will only play really good hands that I get............its worked for me loadsa times.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Savage BANg goes my bank roll : I was asking if it was a joke that his bankroll was gone on that hand.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    If it is real which obviously its not. Tony G would actualy play like that and i think hes a luck box and not one of the greats he makes some allfall moves just like that and wins so i would a played real carefull. But i do like the editing if you post more of these maybe they will get to hear about it and come and play on sky you never know lol
  • edited April 2010
    it doesnt matter if it was a rag ace some people 3 bet preflop with 72 so when he hit the flop 2 pair he was right to get your money in saying dont play rag aces if u hit the flop 2 pair ur rite to get ur money in as favorite i hate people saying dont play rag aces yes id advise not to in a tourny but any 2 will do in cash tables specially 6 handed
  • edited April 2010
    it doesnt matter if it was a rag ace some people 3 bet preflop with 72 so when he hit the flop 2 pair he was right to get your money in saying dont play rag aces if u hit the flop 2 pair ur rite to get ur money in as favorite i hate people saying dont play rag aces yes id advise not to in a tourny but any 2 will do in cash tables specially 6 handed
    Posted by timebomb10
    Lol at this.