You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuumin

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
247826085 2010-04-04 00:00:06 £18.80
  • Q
  • K
  • Q
  • K
£9.30
  • CJ92 won £17.86 with a Straight to the 6
hits one outter on river after i go all in

Comments

• edited April 2010
    HUH?

that hand history is illegible try posting it again

the old 1 outer= painful, but arent these the calls we want...? yes they are!

next time, and the 40 times after that they wont hit the 1  outer and you win..  but like any long shot at the  horse races, occasionally they come in.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuumin:
    247826085 2010-04-04 00:00:06 £18.80 Q K Q K 5 2 3 £9.30 CJ92 won £17.86 with a Straight to the 6 hits one outter on river after i go all in
    Posted by kunster
    I was holding KQ flop came KQ5 u he was holding 46 hit on river, I even told myself it was my fault for not shoving river
  • edited April 2010
    So, that would be a 4-outer.
  • edited April 2010

yer surely this is a three outer which unfortuantely occurs! not that uncommon really mate! part of poker

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuumin:
    HUH? that hand history is illegible try posting it again the old 1 outer= painful, but arent these the calls we want...? yes they are!   next time, and the 40 times after that they wont hit the 1  outer and you win..  but like any long shot at the  horse races, occasionally they come in.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    righto
  • edited April 2010
    What street did you go all in?

Harsh river of course, however use this as an opportunity to learn the equity value of straight draws :-)

E.
  • edited April 2010
    What street did you go all in? Harsh river of course, however use this as an opportunity to learn the equity value of straight draws :-) E.
    Posted by Empathic
    Flop big raise got called
    all in on turn

stright after this hand he chased a fklush draw when i had two pair on flop pushed all in and he hooked his flush on river GREAT!.One after the great times. He was calling staion and fisher i watched table for abit after and he was pushing all in with any pair on flop he got done twice for 16 pounds wooop wooop then i was happy lol.
  • edited April 2010
    As long as you make the right move, that's all that matters long term :-)
  • edited April 2010
    As long as you make the right move, that's all that matters long term :-)
    Posted by Empathic
    Yeah this is true , anyways im giving up fofr a few weeks now getting to stressed with these sorta plays.

also in 20£ free roll i get 99 second hand go all in pre flop GET CALLED BY 2 7 OFF SUITE and guess what they win with stright LOL these are to main reasons I will be taking a long break..................I may take up bingo now as it seems very much like poker.
  • edited April 2010
    what u doing going all in 2nd hand of a tourny pre flop with 99?????
  • edited April 2010
    Why was he called by 2 7 off in 2nd hand of tourny?
  • edited April 2010
    2nd hand you shouldnt shove with only 99 IMO however it's nowhere near as tragic as calling an all in with 72o, take a break from playing but use the 2 weeks for studying the game so when you come back you feel a lot more confident and/or more knowlegable - shoving with 99 is a bad move early in a MTT for sure.

E.
  • edited April 2010
    what u doing going all in 2nd hand of a tourny pre flop with 99?????
    Posted by 35suited

what was the other guy calling me with 2 7 second hand of tiurny that should be question