You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

12K B/H ( where's it gone)?????????????????????

i have just had a quick look in the lobby for satalites for the 12k b/h and it seems there's a different torny on thursday. i do hope this is a one off as the 12k b/h is 1 of or if not the best torny on sky poker except the primo of course. any know if its gone for good or this one's just a one off?

kind regards

Craftycarp

Comments

• edited April 2010
    there is a sat for 5k bounty on that thursday which is odd as it the same entry price £22 as the 12k bounty,why is it the same price. as the bounty tonite is £11 for 5.5k so why pay £22 for only 5k bounty
  • edited April 2010
    less runners

And its possibly the worst tourny on sky poker, not the best :)

Serious answer - Its all changed round with this new "league" thing on a thursday night - dnt fully understand it myself either but the less bounty hunters, the better :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to 12K B/H ( where's it gone)?????????????????????:
    i have just had a quick look in the lobby for satalites for the 12k b/h and it seems there's a different torny on thursday. i do hope this is a one off as the 12k b/h is 1 of or if not the best torny on sky poker except the primo of course. any know if its gone for good or this one's just a one off? kind regards Craftycarp
    Posted by craftycarp
    It has not "gone" Mr Carp, but it won't be EVERY Thursday now. See here
  • edited April 2010
    cheers for the info and i am looking forward to leveling up the score in the tko tomorow.

also my brother (ste1722) the other week finished 3rd in the 12k b/h. and he got in to the 12k b/h via a freerole with over 1000 runners. has anyone ever final tabled in a major torny from getting through in a freerole or is that a first?