You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo vs. Viva Las Vegas

edited May 2010 in Sky Poker Live
Surely the Viva Las Vegas final is the one tourney of the year that all the viewers want to watch?

It seems crazy that it had to play second fiddle to The Primo last night. Sure, it's great to watch the Primo on any regular Sunday, but when it clashes with the Viva Las Vegas final The Primo should be taking a back seat.

I was unable to to watch live or rail, so I caught up on last nights coverage this afternoon on Sky+. Also, is there no way that the live coverage can be extended until the final hand? It would be great to be able to see those crucial last few hands which decided who did and didn't make the plane to Vegas.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Primo vs. Viva Las Vegas:
    Surely the Viva Las Vegas final is the one tourney of the year that all the viewers want to watch? It seems crazy that it had to play second fiddle to The Primo last night. Sure, it's great to watch the Primo on any regular Sunday, but when it clashes with the Viva Las Vegas final The Primo should be taking a back seat. I was unable to to watch live or rail, so I caught up on last nights coverage this afternoon on Sky+. Also, is there no way that the live coverage can be extended until the final hand? It would be great to be able to see those crucial last few hands which decided who did and didn't make the plane to Vegas.
    Posted by GaryQQQ

+1000000000000000000                   

Viva Las Vegas... 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo vs. Viva Las Vegas:
    In Response to Primo vs. Viva Las Vegas :                                                +1000000000000000000                       V iva   Las Vegas ...  
    Posted by STEVEMAX

Agreed chaps- I thought it was the most exciting sequence of play we've shown all year. So much at stake!
    I believe the producers are on board for showing as much of the finals as poss from now on, live on the Sunday nights, but there's the small matter of start times to be sorted (which are affected by satellite finish times etc).

If we can get the final going for 8pm and finish around midnight- it would be absolutely fantastic! That said, I dont think I'm on Sundays for a good while now, so I wouldn't have the excitement of hosting the shows myself- which is a bit gutting, but I'm agreeing with you as a fan- I'd still love to see these amazing games televised live from start to finish!

:)
  • edited May 2010

I'm watching tonights show and it looks like this has now been well and truly been fixed.

On behalf of all the viewers; well done and thank-you to those who made the decision.

• edited May 2010
    Fixed as in showing the Viva Las Vegas final instead of the Primo as opposed to Area 51 fixed I assume?

;-)