You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE WINNER OF FORUM HU IS OZZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN HIGH ROLLERS.....:
      ok guys/gals  i have compiled the next round  of 32 players ,   i have done this as follows :   obviously i have put the players that won 1st  in list ,   2nd in the list the players that have really posted a lot looking to play their game ,   but unfortunately were not successful .    last but not least i put the losers names from round 1    and did a draw for the remaining places .    now i have asked skyrich after he draws the 32 names,       to check that none of the 16  hu games    from 1st round  are repeated .    i wont be in forum tomorrow till after 8pm ,    so if any of you are about remind skyrich,     of the pm with player names that i have sent him    and for him to do the draw for this comp ty .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Thanks Irish, you're a legend!!!

Did Porkerman get another go? I recon it's only fair afterall :o)

x
  • edited April 2010
    Good call TRIP5, I don't think anyone would begrudge Porkerman a second shot.

Another thought, I reckon if we try hard enough we can get a round drawn 'live' by Tikay and Rich on The Club...

The Club is about the people of Sky and the Forums, what better way to show the sort of shenanigans we get up to on here?  Can't imagine it would take more that 1 or 2 minutes to do a later round draw.
  • edited April 2010
    Good call TRIP5, I don't think anyone would begrudge Porkerman a second shot. Another thought, I reckon if we try hard enough we can get a round drawn 'live' by Tikay and Rich on The Club... The Club is about the people of Sky and the Forums, what better way to show the sort of shenanigans we get up to on here?  Can't imagine it would take more that 1 or 2 minutes to do a later round draw.
    Posted by Machka
    Hi Aaron.

I've received a whole bunch of PM's about this overnight, & I've replied to some of them - they jumped a queue which is now in excess of 100 PM's which I have yet to reply to - & here is what I replied......

".....Hi,

Yes, we CAN do it. BUT.....

The Club is recorded on a Wednesday, for Transmission the following Monday. Today's Show's running order is already set, & it's too late to change it now. So The Producer is happy to have some fun with this, do a Draw on the Show, or whatever, in NEXT Wednesday's recording, but that will not tramsmit until Monday  26th. Which may be a little too late to keep this particular pot boiling. But if you want ome exposure for this Thread, let us know.
    We WILL be covering "Correct amount to bring to a cash table?" Thread in today's recording, which airs next Monday......"

We are in & out of the Studio all day today on Pre-Records, but I'll try to pick up any further questions on this after we finish - about 7pm tonight - or tomorrow.
  • edited April 2010
    As promised to irishrover here is the draw for the next round.

Good luck everyone

belsibub   vs. maxally   

ozzie08    vs.    stokefc

goodylad21   vs. pod1

dav1964  vs.  dcod-muver

rossjb14  vs.  .  sara36dd08

dazler  vs.  . stevemax  

donkeyplop vs. bowieboy

fins  vs.  machka  

35suited  vs  dohhhhhhh

loonytoons  vs.  scrumdown   

dudeskins  . vs.  c j111 

hawk7112  vs.   . darntootin

trip5   vs.  eagle26  

diablo pez   vs.  bigbiker22

pokerman  vs.  robc  

red king  vs.  mickyblue 

• edited April 2010
    so im still in yes? this is going to get interesting now folks, sorry i havent been about much lately but i have been bashing the guys up on facebook poker, and if i manage to win loads of chips on there i can sell them on which is kind of cool. robc when your free to play mate just give me a shout and i will be there
  • edited April 2010
    As promised to irishrover here is the draw for the next round. Good luck everyone belsibub   vs. maxally      ozzie08    vs.    stokefc   goodylad21   vs. pod1   dav1964  vs.   dcod-muver   rossjb14  vs.   .  sara36dd08   dazler  vs.   . stevemax     donkeyplop vs. bowieboy   fins   vs.   machka     35suited  vs   dohhhhhhh   loonytoons  vs.   scrumdown      dudeskins  . vs.   c j111    hawk7112  vs.    . darntootin   trip5   vs.   eagle26     diablo pez   vs.   bigbiker22   pokerman  vs.   robc     red king   vs.   mickyblue 
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thank you for doing this Rich even though you have given me a 'away' tie!!!
  • edited April 2010
    urghhhh im one of a few who DIDNT want dohhhh, if you want it out of the way tonight mate can play between 7 and 10 just let me know what time and ill be here
  • edited April 2010
    Nooooooo y me!!!!

Im on my lunch break atm mate but will be on after 5ish tonight il post on here when i am....need to come up with a game plan now.
  • edited April 2010
    Ready to take my beating shout out when and where sigh!!
  • edited April 2010
    HAHA, Home tie!!!!

Eagle my friend, let me know when is good for you...

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

x
  • edited April 2010
    HAHA, Home tie!!!! Eagle my friend, let me know when is good for you... LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    im on now if you want to get it played?
  • edited April 2010
    urghhhh im one of a few who DIDNT want dohhhh, if you want it out of the way tonight mate can play between 7 and 10 just let me know what time and ill be here
    Posted by 35suited

Aup mate - i dnt really wanna play tonight, with the derby match on sky and mi fave main multi table tourny starting at 8.....

I can do tomoro or friday night, but always prefer a saturday anytime from 2pm to probli 4/5am on Sunday.

If u cant do sat then im available anytime - let me know if u cant - we got ages to play anyway.

DOHH
  • edited April 2010
    donkeyplop, Pm me with a time that suits u................
  • edited April 2010
    porkerman im on now will be playing the sleepstack at 7 though so if u want to do it now got 50 mins spare?
  • edited April 2010
    donkeyplop, Pm me with a time that suits u................
    Posted by BowieBoy
    ok i will be free tonight from 8pm!!

i cant believe ive been given another chance to humiliate myself!!!! :):)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN HIGH ROLLERS..... : Aup mate - i dnt really wanna play tonight, with the derby match on sky and mi fave main multi table tourny starting at 8..... I can do tomoro or friday night, but always prefer a saturday anytime from 2pm to probli 4/5am on Sunday. If u cant do sat then im available anytime - let me know if u cant - we got ages to play anyway. DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I may be out all day Saturday not sure yet but should be here tomorrow night, and friday night.  Ill leave a message tomorrow when im on to see if your about
  • edited April 2010

ozzie08    vs.    stokefc

This should be a good match up stokey, cant play tonite watching the footy, but any other day after 6pm would be fine

• edited April 2010
    whoooo hoooo still in it. Not played stevemax before but let me know when your ready m8! will concetrate this time and play single table only. GL all
  • edited April 2010
    red king let me no when ur available m8
  • edited April 2010

rossjb14  send me a message im on most nights
  • edited April 2010
    bigbiker - let me know when you want to play, i can do most evenings 7-9

(but not tonight....come on you spurs @ 9/4....)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN HIGH ROLLERS..... : ...So The Producer is happy to have some fun with this, do a Draw on the Show, or whatever, in NEXT Wednesday's recording, but that will not tramsmit until Monday  26th. Which may be a little too late to keep this particular pot boiling.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay,  That's excellent news!  Sky_Rich has just done the next round draw so there are 16 HU matches to get out the way and we're ready for the next draw.  I should let IRISHROVER plan this out though since he's figuring out the draws and how long each round lasts before we have to move on.  I think the round 3 draw for next Monday sounds perfect though.  If 16 names to pick are too many then perhaps the round 4 the following week?

IRISHROVER, do you want to sort out the details?
  • edited April 2010

Diablo Pez,

Hi,

Am watching the mighty Gunners too!! lol

Will be on tomorrow from about 5pm

Steve

• edited April 2010
    Diablo Pez, Hi, Am watching the mighty Gunners too!! lol Will be on tomorrow from about 5pm Steve
    Posted by bigbiker22
    lol

How does 7 tomorrow sound
  • edited April 2010
    loonytoons leave us a message on here m8 when u can play
  • edited April 2010
    Wow!!! What a strike!!!

Yeah 7.00 tomorrow will be fine.

1000 starting chips or 500?

Steve
  • edited April 2010
    DUDESKINS LET ME NO  M8
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN HIGH ROLLERS..... : Hi Aaron. I've received a whole bunch of PM's about this overnight, & I've replied to some of them - they jumped a queue which is now in excess of 100 PM's which I have yet to reply to - & here is what I replied...... ".....Hi, Yes, we CAN do it. BUT..... The Club is recorded on a Wednesday, for Transmission the following Monday. Today's Show's running order is already set, & it's too late to change it now. So The Producer is happy to have some fun with this, do a Draw on the Show, or whatever, in NEXT Wednesday's recording, but that will not tramsmit until Monday  26th. Which may be a little too late to keep this particular pot boiling. But if you want ome exposure for this Thread, let us know. We WILL be covering "Correct amount to bring to a cash table?" Thread in today's recording, which airs next Monday......" We are in & out of the Studio all day today on Pre-Records, but I'll try to pick up any further questions on this after we finish - about 7pm tonight - or tomorrow.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok tk n1,

this is why skypoker is unique and why we love skypoker ,

check open post in this thread,

i think i set it up right for t.v  show  ,

let me know  by pm what else you guys/gals need !

p.s i sent you a return to your pm ,

regarding times /dates

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN HIGH ROLLERS..... : Hi Tikay,  That's excellent news!  Sky_Rich has just done the next round draw so there are 16 HU matches to get out the way and we're ready for the next draw.  I should let IRISHROVER plan this out though since he's figuring out the draws and how long each round lasts before we have to move on.  I think the round 3 draw for next Monday sounds perfect though.  If 16 names to pick are too many then perhaps the round 4 the following week? IRISHROVER, do you want to sort out the details?
    Posted by Machka
     n1 machka great work m8y !
  • edited April 2010
    As promised to irishrover here is the draw for the next round. Good luck everyone belsibub   vs. maxally      ozzie08    vs.    stokefc   goodylad21   vs. pod1   dav1964  vs.   dcod-muver   rossjb14  vs.   .  sara36dd08   dazler  vs.   . stevemax     donkeyplop vs. bowieboy   fins   vs.   machka     35suited  vs   dohhhhhhh   loonytoons  vs.   scrumdown      dudeskins  . vs.   c j111    hawk7112  vs.    . darntootin   trip5   vs.   eagle26     diablo pez   vs.   bigbiker22   pokerman  vs.   robc     red king   vs.   mickyblue 
    Posted by Sky_Rich
     ty again rich ,

so i do owe you one now !