You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE WINNER OF FORUM HU IS OZZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN CASH FREE PLAY MTT / WHO IS IN?:
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN CASH FREE PLAY MTT / WHO IS IN? : yep but its a strict dress code lol ! we are talking high stakes here m8y !
    Posted by IRISHROVER

I have a leapord skin thong for these kind of occaisions
  • edited April 2010
    im in plz roborover
  • edited April 2010
    im in plz roborover
    Posted by Ozzie08

on one condition wiz ,

you must  turn miyagi into a prince charming,

if he upsets the high rollers with his leapord skin thong pole dancing !
  • edited April 2010
    lolz id probs play, when would it be mr rover?
  • edited April 2010

i throw up the draw this comming weekend ,

and we will give everyone a few days to team up and play ,

i suppose we will do it the webby way heads up ,

it would be impossible to get 6 players each session to agree on a time ,

not feasible i think .

less hassle this way ?
  • edited April 2010
    Can we do the draw like they do in the F.A Cup?

Tikay could be Sir Trevor Brooking and draw the balls.

• edited April 2010
    Put me in! - More big blinds than last time plzzzzzz :)

Or the same.....but each round best of 7 
  • edited April 2010
    im in
    i think we should try it heads up cash tables say start off cheap like 2p 4p with £2 or £3 and so on untill winner takes all, only problem is skys rake will mean some players havent got same money. ie 1st person wins his hu with 3.45 the other has 3 12, but it should still work out nice payday 4 the winner
  • edited April 2010
    im in i think we should try it heads up cash tables say start off cheap like 2p 4p with £2 or £3 and so on untill winner takes all, only problem is skys rake will mean some players havent got same money. ie 1st person wins his hu with 3.45 the other has 3 12, but it should still work out nice payday 4 the winner
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
     that sounds a great idea mick ,

maybe skyrich might help us to set it up ,

what does everyone else think on this ?

everyone can afford 2 or 3 quid right or wrong i am easy !
  • edited April 2010
    rover sorry mate but i cant afford to lay a single penny out, i have had my phone line cut off, i just havent got any money for the time being, i know myself its really bad but theres not much i can do, if you guys wanna play it for money then no worries count me out and i will look forward to my freeplay games, upto your though lads i am easy either way, all the best on the tables
  • edited April 2010
    rover sorry mate but i cant afford to lay a single penny out, i have had my phone line cut off, i just havent got any money for the time being, i know myself its really bad but theres not much i can do, if you guys wanna play it for money then no worries count me out and i will look forward to my freeplay games, upto your though lads i am easy either way, all the best on the tables
    Posted by porkerman
    ok no probs we stick to free game ,

only fair on the porkerman god .

hope your ok with that mickyblue !
  • edited April 2010
    this sounds good fun,need to decide on a format tho,but deffo count me in.be great if sky rich could set up a mtt to include everyone on this thread obviously free with no prizes,
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    count mein as well pls
  • edited April 2010
    This should be a giggle love to shrink porkermans head a bit. Count me in :)

But will people play as they would with cash? or all the good players gonna play like its free chips! A lot at stake here more than money but reputation.
  • edited April 2010
    This should be a giggle love to shrink porkermans head a bit. Count me in :) But will people play as they would with cash? or all the good players gonna play like its free chips! A lot at stake here more than money but reputation.
    Posted by Dazler
    everytime i see one of your posts your having a pop at somebody, now your saying you wanna shrink my head! i dont think i am the best player on sky, i just think i am in the top 30 on the freeplay tables, if you call that being big headed then i am sorry. i have played with some of the best cash players yesterday and i think i played rather well and doubled my buy in so i think i could cope with you dazler, you just love QJ so will watch out for that one hey ;-) LMAO
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    I'm in.... You Punks!
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN CASH FREE PLAY MTT / WHO IS IN? : everytime i see one of your posts your having a pop at somebody, now your saying you wanna shrink my head! i dont think i am the best player on sky, i just think i am in the top 30 on the freeplay tables, if you call that being big headed then i am sorry. i have played with some of the best cash players yesterday and i think i played rather well and doubled my buy in so i think i could cope with you dazler, you just love QJ so will watch out for that one hey ;-) LMAO
    Posted by porkerman
    you just got to love this guy lol !
  • edited April 2010
    Haven't you just! Put Dazler firmly in his place! lol

Just a thought on the tourney, if we were  to ask very nicely, I'm sure Rich could sort out a special one-off "Porkerman Tournament" similar to the twits....erm sorry, the twitters freeroll! No prize money but maybe a free entry into a paying tournament for WHEN the main man takes it down! Password protected of course, with the password PM'd only to people posting on this thread!
    Any chance Rich????

• edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    Haven't you just! Put Dazler firmly in his place! lol Just a thought on the tourney, if we were  to ask very nicely, I'm sure Rich could sort out a special one-off "Porkerman Tournament" similar to the twits....erm sorry, the twitters freeroll! No prize money but maybe a free entry into a paying tournament for WHEN the main man takes it down! Password protected of course, with the password PM'd only to people posting on this thread! Any chance Rich????
    Posted by DiggerMan

n1 dig over to you rich !

i will be off line for a few hours chat later .
  • edited April 2010
    were is the legend not seen him today gone awol
  • edited April 2010
    I'm in.
    PS. could we have a practise tourny first??
  • edited April 2010
    Haven't you just! Put Dazler firmly in his place! lol Just a thought on the tourney, if we were  to ask very nicely, I'm sure Rich could sort out a special one-off "Porkerman Tournament" similar to the twits....erm sorry, the twitters freeroll! No prize money but maybe a free entry into a paying tournament for WHEN the main man takes it down! Password protected of course, with the password PM'd only to people posting on this thread! Any chance Rich????
    Posted by DiggerMan
    like your idea digger and would have posted earlier but i have been mulling over the possibilty of taking this tournament down, i asked myself would i be bothered if i won and got no prize? no i wouldnt, not in the slightest although the prize could lead onto grreater things for me in the poker world. i notice a lot of people have made me a huge favourite to take this tournament because of my expeirience playing on the free play tables, this does give me confidence but by no means is this a formality, i will have to dodge a few bullits and win a few races on the way!! i am hopeful the poker god will be nice to me and then can play my best poker, if freechips1 or sparce or maybe total player winner dantb10 want to play in this then that would be just fantastic but dont wanna put any pressure on them, the reason people wont want to enter is in case they lose to me it may affect the way they feel about their own game, maybe not? im not sure, but to all who play in this i salute you and say gl
  • edited April 2010
    count me in sounds like fun
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN CASH FREE PLAY MTT / WHO IS IN? : like your idea digger and would have posted earlier but i have been mulling over the possibilty of taking this tournament down, i asked myself would i be bothered if i won and got no prize? no i wouldnt, not in the slightest although the prize could lead onto grreater things for me in the poker world. i notice a lot of people have made me a huge favourite to take this tournament because of my expeirience playing on the free play tables, this does give me confidence but by no means is this a formality, i will have to dodge a few bullits and win a few races on the way!! i am hopeful the poker god will be nice to me and then can play my best poker, if freechips1 or sparce or maybe total player winner dantb10 want to play in this then that would be just fantastic but dont wanna put any pressure on them, the reason people wont want to enter is in case they lose to me it may affect the way they feel about their own game, maybe not? im not sure, but to all who play in this i salute you and say gl
    Posted by porkerman

Perhaps the tournament could have a prize pool of 1000 play points.
    I know that this is a big slice of the Sky budget but I think that a tournament of this importance warrants it.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE PORKERMAN CASH FREE PLAY MTT / WHO IS IN? : Perhaps the tournament could have a prize pool of 1000 play points. I know that this is a big slice of the Sky budget but I think that a tournament of this importance warrants it.
    Posted by MereNovice
    merenovice this is a good idea and one not to be discarded lightly, but for the other people who enter they know that they can reload there 1000 at anytime? so maybe lets crank it up a notch and say the winner gets 3000 poker points, yes you heard right 3 thousand points, this would enable the players to enter some freerolls and maybe win some decent cash