You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE WINNER OF FORUM HU IS OZZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    so in reality i have been on since 12 but robc only been on an hour and he gets put through? its your tournament and you run it as you see fit but i am one un happy porker right now
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION!:
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! : hey rover come on man i have been on all day today and have very important phone call from sky chris so have been running around trying to borrow a sim card off a friend and finally get settled back in house and this happens? tad unfair lads
    Posted by porkerman
    you were posting messages on another thread m8t, so u had time to do that, eh!!!
  • edited April 2010
    bowie go on quote one of my posts at the said time then please mr inspector gadgit, i have been busy trying to get a sim card!!! i was on from around 12-3:34 then 5 till tko ends, so keep your beak out or you might get porked
  • edited April 2010
    had plenty time to play (days)
  • edited April 2010
    but emily i said to rover yesterday i am on all day tomoro preparing for tko he said ok play it then. so i am on computer from 12 till tko finishes when i get message saying phone sky chris a.s.a.p. this was at about 3:34. so i had to nip out and borrow a phone and then lend a sim card off a friend so he can phone me again tomoro. i was back on here at 5pm and robc came on for about 30 minutes which is better than been on all day apparently in rovers opinion? to be quite fair i am been kicked out maybe because of my reputation?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION!:
    bowie go on quote one of my posts at the said time then please mr inspector gadgit, i have been busy trying to get a sim card!!! i was on from around 12-3:34 then 5 till tko ends, so keep your beak out or you might get porked
    Posted by porkerman
    porker my beak eh!, time place?, address supplied thru pm.........
     u were givin another chance, had days to play it, so go and take a running, mmmmm whatever... mr ace freeplayer. pmsl
  • edited April 2010
    hey if thats how you wanna sail this ship then fine by me, but throwing me out like this is pretty laughable when i have been online for 4 and half hours today and robc was online for about 30 minutes!!!! getting rid of the major competition?? i think so
  • edited April 2010
    what reputation coco? lol
  • edited April 2010
    RobC has been posting on here and had no reply its no good giving excuses on another forum. I suggest you contact him now ask him really nicely if he will play you as hes on at the moment and then beg irish rover for his forgiveness. It does state you have until 8pm but that might not be convieniant for RobC now and you have been posting during the day and all week but havnt responded. either your porkerman or chickenman?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED!:
    but emily i said to rover yesterday i am on all day tomoro preparing for tko he said ok play it then. so i am on computer from 12 till tko finishes when i get message saying phone sky chris a.s.a.p. this was at about 3:34. so i had to nip out and borrow a phone and then lend a sim card off a friend so he can phone me again tomoro. i was back on here at 5pm and robc came on for about 30 minutes which is better than been on all day apparently in rovers opinion? to be quite fair i am been kicked out maybe because of my reputation?
    Posted by porkerman
     you lost in the first round so yes you can be beat  !

robc has been posting everyday looking for you to play , [ note  rules set out in open post ]

i have put a lot of hard work in to this comp for the guys to enjoy ,

skypoker tv / tk / the club  are kind enough to do the draw for us and as promised i had

to deliver the 16 players names on time .

so you have missed out through your own incompetence and you can only blame yourself .

the names of the 16 players have gone through to next round end off !

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED!:
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! :   you lost in the first round so yes you can be beat  !  robc has been posting everyday looking for you to play , [ note  rules set out in open post ]  i have put a lot of hard work in to this comp for the guys to enjoy ,  skypoker tv / tk / the club  are kind enough to do the draw for us and as promised i had  to deliver the 16 players names on time .  so you have missed out through your own incompetence and you can only blame yourself .  the names of the 16 players have gone through to next round end off !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Can you list those names, please?
  • ckdckd
    edited April 2010

ill take porkers place and play rob as i would of liked to play this but missed it so im up for the game if u want it
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! : Can you list those names, please?
    Posted by Tikay10
    they are up in open post in this thread tk ,

you might just read  whats wrote on top of this post as well plzzz.

ty again m8y

will you check your inbox also tk i sent you a pm ty !

• edited April 2010
    RobC has been posting on here and had no reply its no good giving excuses on another forum. I suggest you contact him now ask him really nicely if he will play you as hes on at the moment and then beg irish rover for his forgiveness. It does state you have until 8pm but that might not be convieniant for RobC now and you have been posting during the day and all week but havnt responded. either your porkerman or chickenman?
    Posted by Dazler
    i have posted most days aswell if rover said till 8pm then changed the rules thats upto him i am not going to lose any sleep over it, and i couldnt find the thread the other day because rover keeps changing the title every 2 minutes
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! : they are up in open post in this thread tk , you might just read  whats wrote on top of this post as well plzzz. ty again m8y will you check your inbox also tk i sent you a pm ty !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Sorry to be a pain, but on what page? It will take me forever to read through 30 odd pages!

I have received your PM's, but it did not list the names.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! : Can you list those names, please?
    Posted by Tikay10
    On 1st page of this thread in bold letters FYI.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! : Sorry to be a pain, but on what page? It will take me forever to read through 30 odd pages!  
    Posted by Tikay10
    the 1st post in the 1st page !
  • edited April 2010

In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! :   you lost in the first round so yes you can be beat  !  robc has been posting everyday looking for you to play , [ note  rules set out in open post ]  i have put a lot of hard work in to this comp for the guys to enjoy ,  skypoker tv / tk / the club  are kind enough to do the draw for us and as promised i had  to deliver the 16 players names on time .  so you have missed out through your own incompetence and you can only blame yourself .  the names of the 16 players have gone through to next round end off !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER

+2 you have done an amazing job IrishRover and just a shame how it ended up, But lets get on and have some fun with some proper players round 3 here we come whooohoooo :) my odds are down slightly now from 1000/1 to 999/1 if anyone wants to bet on me. Great odds dont ya think..

i think the winner should get to play tk hu as the prize :) as long as he has his reading glasses on lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! : the 1st post in the 1st page !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    OK, got it now.

I would never hve looked on Page One in a month of Sundays!
  • edited April 2010
    P.S. IF ANY GAME HAS NOT BEEN PLAYED 

BY  TUESDAY 20TH APRIL 8PM .

I WILL CHECK POSTS ON THREAD TO SEE WHO IS MAKING 

THE BEST EFFORT TO TRY PLAY THE GAME AND I WILL PUT 

THIS PLAYER THROUGH TO NEXT ROUND !

rover these are your words not mine?
  • edited April 2010
    hey sorry again porkeman, i have been asking to play nearly everyday though mate.only days i didnt was when i was waiting for a response from you and the other day you managed to start another thread and still didnt post on here? no hard feelings mate
  • edited April 2010
    got a point!!!
  • edited April 2010
    hes got you guys again lmao porker keep it up man this is quality
  • edited April 2010
    P.S. IF ANY GAME HAS NOT BEEN PLAYED    BY  TUESDAY 20TH APRIL 8PM .   I WILL CHECK POSTS ON THREAD TO SEE WHO IS MAKING    THE BEST EFFORT TO TRY PLAY THE GAME AND I WILL PUT    THIS PLAYER THROUGH TO NEXT ROUND ! rover these are your words not mine?
    Posted by porkerman
    you were contacted several times by me and robc to play but

you ignored all our efforts ,

rob an i ran out of time and patience !
  • edited April 2010
    your both online now so just play it?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: THE HIGH ROLLERS HEADS UP COMPETITION! / OK TK THAT LIST IS UP AS PROMISED! : you were contacted several times by me and robc to play but you ignored all our efforts , rob an i ran out of time and patience !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    i have received 1 pm from you and got back to you straight away, would be interesting to see who has posted most on this thread me or robc?

ps: thanks pod and stokie, someone actually thinks i have got a point here
  • edited April 2010
    well said eagle, i am here right now, will go sit at a table on the off chance that they both agree this is the right thing to do
  • edited April 2010
    P.S. IF ANY GAME HAS NOT BEEN PLAYED    BY  TUESDAY 20TH APRIL 8PM .   I WILL CHECK POSTS ON THREAD TO SEE WHO IS MAKING    THE BEST EFFORT TO TRY PLAY THE GAME AND I WILL PUT    THIS PLAYER THROUGH TO NEXT ROUND ! rover these are your words not mine?
    Posted by porkerman
    you left it go to  a time frame that was to late for me and robc .

hence the other rule he who tries best and posts goes through !
  • edited April 2010
    i got TKO and forum deepstack starting in a minute? this is starting to drag on now lol 

i can play after these if thats any good?