You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Abhorrent Fiasco Behaviour.

edited April 2010 in Area 51
I was playing on a competitors' poker site (yes, I know I ought to be publicly flagellated), when the following happened: After the table had loaded, I was dealt one hand – and one hand only – before being moved to another table. Upon being moved, it took approximately five whole minutes before late registrants were accommodated, and we could commence with the game, during which time, I noticed that my position in the MTT dropped from 5th out of 117, to 37th.

Additionally, it should be noted that my tummy hurts and that I bruise easily on account of having a low sugar intake. Also, the dog ate my homework (not my fault).

May I ask if 'The Suits' at Sky Poker intend to reimburse me for this trauma?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Abhorrent Fiasco Behaviour.:
    I was playing on a competitors' poker site (yes, I know I ought to be publicly flagellated), when the following happened: After the table had loaded, I was dealt one hand – and one hand only – before being moved to another table. Upon being moved, it took approximately five whole minutes before late registrants were accommodated, and we could commence with the game, during which time, I noticed that my position in the MTT dropped from 5th out of 117, to 37th. Additionally, it should be noted that my tummy hurts and that I bruise easily on account of having a low sugar intake. Also, the dog ate my homework (not my fault). May I ask if 'The Suits' at Sky Poker intend to reimburse me for this trauma?
    Posted by FlutNush

errrr....

let me think about that one......

still thinking.....

hmmmm.....

this is taking up a lot of my thought cells..

just a little longer......

[insert smiley face here]

• edited April 2010
    no means yes :) x
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Abhorrent Fiasco Behaviour.:
    no means yes :) x
    Posted by BlackFish3

Unless she really means no and reports you for abuse... be sure