You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Psychic football - the compensation is awaited.....

edited April 2010 in The Shed
No doubt like many others on this site, I find myself homeless this evening (the bailiffs have just evicted me and changed the locks), as I put all of my worldly possessions and my mortgage on Trevor's psychic football results, only to find that Inter Milan have eliminated CSKA Moscow...As I now embark on the first of many evenings in my cardboard box, I trust that Trevor will provide the necessary compensation, or at least award a spot prize as a means of pacification (given that thus far I was more psychic than he was) ;-)

Await Trev's further advices!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Psychic football - the compensation is awaited.....:
    No doubt like many others on this site, I find myself homeless this evening (the bailiffs have just evicted me and changed the locks), as I put all of my worldly possessions and my mortgage on Trevor's psychic football results, only to find that Inter Milan have eliminated CSKA Moscow...As I now embark on the first of many evenings in my cardboard box, I trust that Trevor will provide the necessary compensation, or at least award a spot prize as a means of pacification (given that thus far I was more psychic than he was) ;-) Await Trev's further advices!
    Posted by darich
    Surely you should already know what is next advices are???   :)