You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO III - part deux :: RESULT!

two words ladies and gentlemen:

GREEN ARMY

the strength of the mighty has shown itself once more, as team Tired&Klumsy have fallen from their perch.
last week we decided to tickle team TK under the armpits with a close victory, however yesterday proved a solid smack across the face for the old boys.

the final result from the tournie reads as such:
Team TK £196.50
Team DP £303.50

...an absolute thrashing.
to add to our pride, the legend that is dappadon took home the silverware for the green army, and our on screen "talent" posterboy ricky O managed to drive himself the whole way to 7th.
outstanding work men (and women).

for those of you without a supercalculator, the TKO III scoreboard now reads as such:

DP   TK
 2  -  0

there only needs to be one more punishing before the pain will end TKers.
next week is roulette, and we've got a richard!
great work all involved. i am the smuggest irishman alive today!

Comments

• edited April 2010

GREEEEN    ARMMMY   !!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    Congratulations DP & the Green Army, just wait till Team Tkiay wins the series 3 - 2 lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO III - part deux :: RESULT!:
    Congratulations DP & the Green Army, just wait till Team Tkiay wins the series 3 - 2 lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    IT`s last writes for TK`ers NEXT week
  • edited April 2010
    I have to give a huge congratulations to Team Tikay.  I had early estimates on their deficit at £165.50 but they played their socks off and managed to keep their deficit to only £107.

Well done Team Tikay - Keep up the good work.

• edited April 2010
    so easy, as i should be, lol
  • edited April 2010
    Onwards we march in the fields of green, To crush and shatter TK'ers dreams  
    2Green Army0!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to TKO III - part deux :: RESULT!:
    two words ladies and gentlemen: GREEN ARMY the strength of the mighty has shown itself once more, as team Tired&Klumsy have fallen from their perch. last week we decided to tickle team TK under the armpits with a close victory, however yesterday proved a solid smack across the face for the old boys. the final result from the tournie reads as such: Team TK £196.50 Team DP £303.50 ...an absolute thrashing. to add to our pride, the legend that is d a p padon took home the silverware for the green army, and our on screen "talent" posterboy ricky O managed to drive himself the whole way to 7th. outstanding work men (and women). for those of you without a supercalculator, the TKO III scoreboard now reads as such:   DP   TK  2  -  0 there only needs to be one more punishing before the pain will end TKers. next week is roulette, and we've got a richard! great work all involved.i am the smuggest irishman alive today!
    Posted by DP-Fitz
    Just....lol

Well done DPers, that was a pretty resounding thrashing!

Don't keep up the good work ;o)

We have faced adversity before, and we have overcome before...do not celebrate too soon my Happy Green Friends!!!

VIVA LA BURGUNDY FIELDS

x
  • edited April 2010
    Hmmmm (in a gloating manner) well that was easy!!

Roulette next though, the luckbox tourney that them lot in Burgundy fields excel at!!!

But..........we now have the luck of the Irish so you never know...........

There could be a GREENWASH on the cards!!!!! haha

• edited April 2010
    Roulette?  I'll put all my chips on Green.
  • edited April 2010

* CRAIG (AKA: OnlyOneCT) IS CERTAINLY NOT AMUSED AND IS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT REGARDING THE CURRENT SCORE IN TKOIII AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME :) *

• edited April 2010
    I+n Response to Re: TKO III - part deux :: RESULT!:
    * CRAIG (AKA: OnlyOneCT) IS CERTAINLY NOT AMUSED AND IS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT REGARDING THE CURRENT SCORE IN TKOIII AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME :) *
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    +1  - but have a word with our chaplain Terry (aka vaigret) who is feeling very unloved and even (read in a hushed voice) feels he would be more appreciated if he were to transfer to the opposition.

Jan