You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My mouth hurts!!!!

edited April 2010 in The Shed
OK - I've had 2 teeth due extraction since the start of 2010. They finally came out today at the hospital.  

One of them decided to fight back and needed to be drilled into many small pieces and removed bit by bit!!!

I'm now recovering at home and gonna hopefully blaze the sky poker tables.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Sounds grim! Get well (not too soon - enjoy the poker time!)
  • edited April 2010

I fainted in the dentists chair once.

I had a tooth that needed to come out, id broke it, and there was only a tiny bit of tooth left so the dentist couldn't grab on to it to pull it out.

So he had to dig up the side of the gum, round the other side, and scoop all the roots out.

It was absolute agony, I was in tears.

I used to play cricket at a pretty high level through to my late teens, and I once faced a quick bowler who hit me in a sensitive area, and BROKE my box!!!

....I thought that was the worst pain possible....

.......Until that afternoon I went to the dentist!!!!

At least its out now Phil!!! eek eyes r watering thinking about it!

GL at the tables!!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: My mouth hurts!!!!:
    I fainted in the dentists chair once. I had a tooth that needed to come out, id broke it, and there was only a tiny bit of tooth left so the dentist couldn't grab on to it to pull it out. So he had to dig up the side of the gum, round the other side, and scoop all the roots out. It was absolute agony, I was in tears. I used to play cricket at a pretty high level through to my late teens, and I once faced a quick bowler who hit me in a sensitive area, and BROKE my box!!! ....I thought that was the worst pain possible.... .......Until that afternoon I went to the dentist!!!! At least its out now Phil!!! eek eyes r watering thinking about it! GL at the tables!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ouch.

I used to play cricket to a very low standard upto my late teens and once played against Alex Tudor in the 2nd division of the Surrey League.

Fortunately I was at the non-striker's end and didn't get to face a single ball, I was bricking it!