You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight- the biggest match in Europe...Tikay v Orford

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Yes, forget Man U v Bayern Munich- the eyes of the world are firmly focussed tonight on a titanic duel between master and apprentice on the Sky Poker tables.

In a MASSIVE double header- Tikay and I will take each on in the 7pm Tikay Sleepstack and the 8pm Double Stack.

I came 7th out of 1600 runners last night in TKO and there are serious rumblings around the office that I'm now a much better player than the Great One. Lol.

Can this be true? As Harry Hill would say- "only one way to decide...FIGHT!"

I have two sets of Sky Poker merchandise to give away tonight (each comprising of a Sky Poker beermat, pen, keyring, baseball cap and stress ball).

The first one shall be given to whoever gets the closest to predicting how many places will seperate Tikay and I in the two tournaments COMBINED.

So, for example, if you think Tikay will finish 1st in the Sleepstack and I'll finish 33rd-he'll beat me by 32 places. And in the 8pm you might think I'll beat Tikay by 5 places.
So- overall- you're prediction is... TIKAY to BEAT RICH BY 27 PLACES.

(Please note- you can also predict that I will beat Tikay overall!!!)

The second merchandise set will be given to whoever gives me the correct time of the first goal in the Man U game. In the event of two players selecting the same minute- the person who posted first will be the winner.

So, good luck and get posting your two comp entries!!!

Poker and footy on tonight- the dream night in!

Comments