You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

10 handed deepstack

It starts at 7pm, £5.50 to enter, 5K starting chipstack and 15 min blinds.

Good luck all

to enter, please click here

Comments

• edited April 2010
    no runners yet?? il come back at half and will register if it looks lioke we will fill 1 table :)
  • edited April 2010
    1 entrant and that was last few seconds its sad how this tourny has died when it seemed so popular when it 1st started.i suppose people like the faster structured tournies and the main ones ah well as long as there is other deepstacks to play and they dont dissappear altogether it,ll be ok,now wheres porkerman lets play HU
  • edited April 2010
    I personally think they should just make all the 10 handed deepstacks £3.30 entry. Yes the prize money won't big massive but the main appeal is the banter on the tables from the regulars.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: 10 handed deepstack:
    1 entrant and that was last few seconds its sad how this tourny has died when it seemed so popular when it 1st started.i suppose people like the faster structured tournies and the main ones ah well as long as there is other deepstacks to play and they dont dissappear altogether it,ll be ok,now wheres porkerman lets play HU
    Posted by stokefc
    We now have multiple deepies on at the same or very similar times and they are competing with each other. They should put a 3.30 deepie on every evening at 7pm or thereabouts and they will get loads of runners.