You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LIVERPOOL 4 - 1 Benfica

edited April 2010 in The Shed
spot the mistake

Comments

• edited April 2010
    What a result eat your heart out mancs!!!! lol you wont win the league now. even when we beat chelsea 2nd to last game you will be well out of it.

LIVERPOOL
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to LIVERPOOL 4 - 1 Benfica:
    What a result eat your heart out mancs!!!! lol you wont win the league now. even when we beat chelsea 2nd to last game you will be well out of it.               LIVERPOOL
    Posted by scouse1515
    HAHAHAHAHA....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....OOOOPS.......Just burped after eating my own heart mate.

Enjoy the rest of your leyland daf, milk, sherpa van euro cup......and next seasons as well (if you get there)

Wish we were scrapping to finish seventh like the mighty scousers LOL
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: LIVERPOOL 4 - 1 Benfica:
    In Response to Re: LIVERPOOL 4 - 1 Benfica : AIRWALKER Very apt full of f uckin air lol. theres no way yr gonna win the league will put my house on it.any takers or u mancs all full of sh it
    Posted by scouse1515
    Cant see the Council being too chuffed at your generous offer m8. But good luck regardless.
  • edited April 2010
    I never said that Man u would win the league did i?

You cant just post a comment about how well Liverpool did well without slating Man u.

I think your more obsessed with Man u not winning than you are with your own team winning.

I don't understand how any Liverpool supporter can come on here bragging as if they are better than Man u, or that Man u supporters are jealous of Liverpools achievements this season ??????

Your not even at the same level as Spurs and City. You should put a bucket over your head in shame at how bad Liverpool are. You will never dominate English football again. Makes me p i  myself laughing every season.

Keep on being bitter mate and just remember the very very distant good times lol.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: LIVERPOOL 4 - 1 Benfica:
    In Response to Re: LIVERPOOL 4 - 1 Benfica : Cant see the Council being too chuffed at your generous offer m8. But good luck regardless.
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOL.....Nice 1 em.