You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker forfeits.....

edited April 2010 in The Shed
Having a game of poker at home in a week or so, invited friends from uni to come eat drink and play poker

BUT to make more fun of the day/night/day we decided to set forfeits for each loosing hand, be it a drinking related forfeit or not, but need some good ideas on ALL alcohol and none alcoholic forfeits!

I dont drink so hense the reason  I need T Total ones too LOL BUT STILL mad/fun too

Already got the puke shots one, Baileys, Jack D, vodka  mixed with blackcurrant cordial for puke effect with the curdled look PMSL

SHUD be fun to watch !LOL
MAYBE pics will be taken of this even and posted on a new blog

So list your ideas for me

As wild as possible BUT dont forget the T totalers
Cheers I will be looking at this all through the week up till game starts on 18th.

THANK YOU in advance for your help/ideas etc

Cheers!!!

Debbie

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I hope this doesn't sound too extreme, but I always find that Ripping the Eyeballs out.....covering them in Breadcrumbs then replacing them is VERY effective........and it allows you to abstain from alcohol for at least a 10 stretch.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker forfeits.....:
    I hope this doesn't sound too extreme, but I always find that Ripping the Eyeballs out.....covering them in Breadcrumbs then replacing them is VERY effective........and it allows you to abstain from alcohol for at least a 10 stretch.
    Posted by emilyegg

PMSL   again, you are looking at ife from that brutal, pain filled angle LOL

Cheers M8 LOL
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOL.........Move over Ramsey.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker forfeits..... : PMSL   again, you are looking at ife from that brutal, pain filled angle LOL Cheers M8 LOL
    Posted by smiler271
    LOL Debbie.........

I can remember a forfeit from years ago when four of us were playing PGA Tour Golf on the Sega Mega-Drive. As well as a cash interest we all agreed that one of us (the player who finished last) would have to visit the Supermarket when it was mobbed and purchase the following 4 items that we had picked (one item each) prior to commencement of play.....Just for a laugh.

While three of us were P***ing ourselves laughing, one of our mates had to buy.......

Babycham (pack of 4)

A Whole Cucumber (1 of)

A Tub of Petroleum Jelly (well known brand)

A Bunch of Flowers.

Priceless
  • edited April 2010
    Meant to say that nobody was shot or dismembered in the process as well.
  • edited April 2010
    Meant to say that nobody was shot or dismembered in the process as well.
    Posted by emilyegg
    PMSL

didnt ya use any candle wax on this evening, and did you take your yearn to do your NVQ thingy on the same evening too PMSL!!!!

;)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker forfeits..... : PMSL didnt ya use any candle wax on this evening, and did you take your yearn to do your NVQ thingy on the same evening too PMSL!!!! ;)
    Posted by smiler271
    The using of tangerines, ligatures and giimp masks to furnish myself with wild pleasure had not yet come to pass back then. If you had suggested such an activity was even possible, you would have probably been labelled as ""Not Right". ;0)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker forfeits..... : The using of tangerines, ligatures and giimp masks to furnish myself with wild pleasure had not yet come to pass back then. If you had suggested such an activity was even possible, you would have probably been labelled as ""Not Right". ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg

PMSL ;)