You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker tshirt FREE, just pay p+p

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
hi guys, i recently played in the spukt in aspers Swansea and cashed in 13th place..

for coming unlucky 13th i was given a sky poker t-shirt, which to be honest i want to keep and wear, but unfortunately it is size (s)..... bit to small for me ;)

any1 want it just let me know and its yours.. all i ask is for p=p to be paid.. not sure how you can pay bit im sure we can sort something out

daz

Comments

• edited June 2009
    In Response to sky poker tshirt FREE, just pay p+p:
    hi guys, i recently played in the spukt in aspers Swansea and cashed in 13th place.. for coming unlucky 13th i was given a sky poker t-shirt, which to be honest i want to keep and wear, but unfortunately it is size (s)..... bit to small for me ;) any1 want it just let me know and its yours.. all i ask is for p=p to be paid.. not sure how you can pay bit im sure we can sort something out daz
    Posted by daz231023
    i wudnt mind it.is it small fitting?
  • edited June 2009
    no, it is a small but is not that small. im a large and its only just to small for me..

you can have if you want. not sure how you can give me p+p maybe meet in a cash table and you could donk £2 2me.. i wouldnt do it till id sent the t shirt.. dont worry im not out to con you :)
  • edited June 2009

not sure how the sky poker team would take people donking £2 to each other.

• edited June 2009

thats what i was thinking...

• edited June 2009
    could be easily done.. u bet £1 or £2 (not sure how much postage is) i raise u fold.. not sure if the sky poker management would allow it.. dont see why not tho.. the can cleary see from this blog that it is legitament.. up 2 you
  • edited July 2009
    Have you still got that T shirt.I remember seeing this ages ago.
    If u have i just thought of a simple solution. I will send u a 50g pouch of baccy + u send me the shirt.that seems fair both ways 4 u +me????
  • edited July 2009

Guys,

They - Sky Poker -  can see it's 100% innocent, but please, NEVER "dump off" money on Cash Tables - or any Tables - as a means of transferring money.

The anti-collusion software is VERY sensistive, & will pick up any chip or cash-dumping quickly. The default setting then automatically freezes the Players Accounts "until proven innocent".

It's known by several of you of an incident a few months back when two loyal, regular, & well-known players did exactly this - innocently - & it got caught by the Anti-Collusion Software. Both Players had their Accounts Insta-frozen, & it took a lot - & I mean a LOT - of explaining, & notes back & forth, character references. delving into Player Histories, & Heaven knows what else, to sort out it all out. It was a VERY worrying time for all.

It's just best not to do it - ever.

The only person the Anti-Collusion Software does not work with is Orford - they have to turn it off when he plays. Hard to tell the difference between chip-dumping, & his A-game, see?
  • edited July 2009

ok tikay.. thanks for the heads up.. was the only way i could think of 2 cover my postage costs.. i dont mind any1 in the sky poker community having this t shirt!!

it is still available.. sorry for confusion, was just a thought

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker tshirt FREE, just pay p+p:
    ok tikay.. thanks for the heads up.. was the only way i could think of 2 cover my postage costs.. i dont mind any1 in the sky poker community having this t shirt!! it is still available.. sorry for confusion, was just a thought
    Posted by daz231023
    No worries Daz, I just thought it was worth marking your card.
  • edited July 2009
    lol at the richard orford joke just saw it..

i bet itis hard tho to detect bad play with chip dumping tho on some occasions
  • edited July 2009
    lol at the richard orford joke just saw it.. i bet itis hard tho to detect bad play with chip dumping tho on some occasions
    Posted by daz231023
    I've no idea how they do it, & don't wanna know either, but I know from the instance I mentioned that it works very well! Jeez, that was a nightmare.

The Orford jibe - glad it was not wasted. I can get away with it as Orford's on his jollies, in Majorca, so he'll never see it. I hope.....
  • edited July 2009
    Is the postage not worth more than the sky t-shirt?

Oi oi
  • edited July 2009
    possibly lol.. i wanted the hoodie for knocking the expert out and was excited when michelle came to my table short stacked.. tried getting her all in a few times when i had a good hand but when she decided to push i had a bag of spanners + sum1 gave her protection by goin all in after her..
  • edited July 2009
    The Orford jibe - glad it was not wasted. I can get away with it as Orford's on his jollies, in Majorca, so he'll never see it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Spot on, Tikay. They don´t have the internet in other countries yet, so I´ll never see it.
  • edited July 2009
    Loved the fact last night that they showed the PTP deepstack from last week when Rich and Tikay both made the final table and *ahem* I won. Ed and Sean couldn't believe you called my shove Rich with 10,5 for your tourney life!! You just knew that 10 high was good didnt you
  • edited July 2009
    Guys, They - Sky Poker -  can see it's 100% innocent, but please, NEVER "dump off" money on Cash Tables - or any Tables - as a means of transferring money. The anti-collusion software is VERY sensistive, & will pick up any chip or cash-dumping quickly. The default setting then automatically freezes the Players Accounts "until proven innocent". It's known by several of you of an incident a few months back when two loyal, regular, & well-known players did exactly this - innocently - & it got caught by the Anti-Collusion Software. Both Players had their Accounts Insta-frozen, & it took a lot - & I mean a LOT - of explaining, & notes back & forth, character references. delving into Player Histories, & Heaven knows what else, to sort out it all out. It was a VERY worrying time for all. It's just best not to do it - ever. The only person the Anti-Collusion Software does not work with is Orford - they have to turn it off when he plays. Hard to tell the difference between chip-dumping, & his A-game, see?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Who would do such a thing???? Disgraceful i tell you
  • edited July 2009
    Ed and Sean couldn't believe you called my shove Rich with 10,5 for your tourney life!! You just knew that 10 high was good didnt you
    Posted by phil12uk
    To be fair Phil, you still have the sort of respect at the table that I can only dream of. I get called in 8 spots when I re-re-re-raise with the stone cold nuts and show everyone my cards as I make the bet;)
  • edited July 2009
    Well.............they did show a hand where u limped in early pos with 3,2 then called a min raise pre with it and the flop came 3,3,2 lol.   Ur bet sizes were complemented after that but what were u thinking man!?!?! lol it made quality tv though